Strawberry Ice Cream (13)

"Hangyul was never the right guy for you Tyra. My words might seem harsh right now, but trust me, he's never been a serious boyfriend. I'm glad that it ended at this stage only and not when you guys had started dating."

"Wait, didn't you tell me to trust myself and tell you about my feelings for Hangyul? Like that day, on the school terrace?" I asked, a bit confused by what Yohan had said.

"Um not really, I mean if you would have told me that time, I would have stopped you then and there only. I never wanted to see you hurt like this Tyra" he said

I stayed silent, I really didn't know what to say

"Anyway, I'll be right back, got to beat the shit out of this asshole for hurting my best friend. I swear he won't see tomorrow's sun." Yohan said while getting up and tightening his fists.

I couldn't help but chuckle at Yohan's actions. The boy was definitely fuming but at the same time, it made me happy. He cared for me. Somebody in this world does care for me. This thought made me incredibly happy.

"You're really weird Tyra, five minutes back you were bawling your eyes out and now you're here, smiling. I really don't know what goes in your head" Yohan said.

"Yoh, you're so cute. How can I not smile at your actions?" I said

Yohan was definitely taken aback and flustered with the sudden compliment. "Park Tyra, you're CALLING ME CUTE? Excuse me, hot and charming are the right words."

"Oh shut up you self obsessed person. Plus you're forgetting that Hangyul too is in the Taekwondo team and can beat yo-"

"YOU. DID. NOT. Omg, did you just compare both of us? I can't believe this, I really can't" Yohan said while getting up and walking around the room aimlessly and murmuring to himself. He was definitely frustrated, how how much I love messing with him

"Tyra, he's in the demonstration team, while I'm a national athlete! I'm definitely better than him and I can beat-"

"Yes sir, you're the best. You win. There's no one better than you" I said while trying to calm down Yohan's grumpy self. I signaled him to come back and sit on the stool which he did while crossing his arms.

"Anyway, your father called and told me he'll be visiting you as well" Yohan said.

"Appa.. Knows? He knows that I'm in the hospital?" I asked him

"Obviously he does, dummy. He's not that bad of a father to not know about his kid's whereabouts." Yohan said

"Please don't tell him about.. What exactly happened. Like do you get what I mean?" I asked him

"Alright, I won't. What about Somi? She too will be here any moment now" Yohan said while checking his watch.

"Don't tell her anything as well. Or like as a matter of fact, don't tell anyone anything about this. Can we please just forget about Hangyul and whatever happened? Like I really want to erase this chapter from my life for good. Anyway, school is over and we aren't even in the same university. I could really use a new beginning right now." I said while looking down and fiddling with my phone.

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me, forever." Yohan said while again getting up and heading towards the door.

"Now where are you going?" I asked him

"Just going to get some strawberry ice cream. Got to cheer up my best friend a bit."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys. This chapter is basically a continuation of the previous chapter. Initially I wrote them together but I later realized that it was getting extremely long, so I had yo devide it into two parts.
This chapter officially marks the end of ACT 1 and our LONG flashback which means that from the next chapter, we'll go back to the present, when Tyra is a sophomore in her college.
I hope you liked this chapter. Let me know in the comments!
And don't forget to click the star button below! Good night.