I Wouldn't Have Let This Happen (12)

I woke up to the sun shining brightly on my face. As soon as I opened my eyes, I realised that I wasn't in my room but a complete alien place. I tried getting up but felt that my hand was stuck somewhere. It wasn't really stuck, someone was holding it. Yohan was holding it while he slept on a stool adjacent to the bed I was lying on.

I tried getting up without waking up Yohan but it was in vain. As soon as the boy realised that I was awake, he quickly got up and engulfed me in a big, tight hug

"Can't breathe Yoh-" I said half choking

"Oops I'm so sorry", Yohan said while quicky breaking the hug. "You have zero idea how scared I was, young lady. Care to explain how you fainted at Namsam Tower yesterday?"

I fainted? Oh yes, I fainted. After my conversation with Hangyul on the text, I was too taken aback. Tears started falling down from my eyes endlessly and I started to feel a little dizzy.

My emotions, stress and tiredness all got mixed up together until I completely blacked out and fell down.

"I literally panicked so bad when a random man called from your phone and told me that you had fainted. I'm thankful to him for bringing you to the nearest hospital." Yohan said

Oh, so I'm in a hospital now? Wow Tyra, this wasn't even a break up but you're already a mess to end up in a hospital? Good going

"Earth to Tyra? Can you snap out of your thoughts and actually talk to me? Yohan while looking quite concerned. "I really care about you Tyra, please, you need to start taking care of yourself more, what would I have done if something would have happened to you" he said while holding my hands yet again, in a way confirming what he just said was true.

At that moment, I really couldn't control my tears and started sobbing. "Thank you for telling me that I am cared for Yohan, after last night I really thought that I was someone who was never supposed to be loved, never supposed to be cared for."

"What are you talking about, I don't get it. And yah, I'll always be there for you, stop thinking all that. But anyway, tell me everything" Yohan said

I poured out my heart to him while explaining him about everything from the beginning while crying. Maybe recalling those memories made me miss Han Gyul much more and my cries got louder that Yohan had to hug me again and calm me down.

He gently hugged me and rubbed my back. His hug made me feel relaxed, it made me feel safe from all the negativity that surrounded me. I'm so thankful to have a friend like him.

"Tyra, I won't lie and say that I'm not a little dissapointed right now. We have been best friends for god knows how many ages, and you didn't tell me anything that was going on for these past four-five months?"

"Yohan I really didn't mean to hide it from you. I mean I did but I really didn't know how to tell you that I liked your friend and he supposedly liked me back and-"

"I wouldn't have let this happen" He cut my sentence in between

"Huh?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys. This chapter tells you about how Tyra reacted to the conversation she had on text with Han Gyul. While writing this I just couldn't help but feel that Tyra is an extremely lucky person to have Yohan as her bestfriend. In short, I'm loving Yohan's character a lot ahah.
Did you like this chapter? What do you feel about the cliffhanger? Let me know in the comments below.
Also, please click the star button to vote for my book. Thank you!