Update

Ok. This story kind of lost my interest in it even though alot of people like this so I'm going to put this on hold and wait for this story to come back to me. So I will post five new story's that I am making and I'm asking you guys on which one you want me to post first. Ps some description is shorter than the others but that is because I don't what to spoil that much In that story.

The Star Beacon

A Spinel x gem reader story

It's about a rare gem that is rarer than a diamond, goes missing for 16,000 years. The diamonds forget about them and Spinel finds them.

The Angel Gem

A Spinel x Cartoon Angel Gem Male Reader

A Angel cartoon gem that was defective and was sentence to be shattered but was save by the crystal gems from his fate. And after years of wars and loss, he has been empty of love that Spinel has to offer.

Wishing Upon A Star

A Spinel x gem reader

An Assistant gem with the ability to help any gem kind. She partners with Spinel for entertaining Pink diamond who quickly got bored with them and abandoned them. After 6,000 years of waiting alone together and figuring out that she Abandoned both of you, you guys went to destroy earth in vengeance.

Your True Colors

An Spinel x gem mutant reader

Spinel was waiting all on her own for a while in a garden when she heard a crack in one of the pillars. The pillar broke in half and out came a stable gem mutant named C.O.L.O.R. or color. Over time in the garden Spinel and color was happy to be best friends even though color couldn't talk. When Spinel found out about Pink diamond Abandoning her, she was furious and insist that color joined her. Color wanting to help her friend agreed and sent straight to earth.

I here

Spinel x human reader

After the events of Spinel's Attack on Earth, she has been living with the diamonds. But after a few months the Diamonds got bored with her. They talked in secret about dropping off Spinel at a planet and abandoning her. Spinel overheard this and grew furious and sorrow. She attacked the diamond and ran off. Of course, the diamonds didn't care since they had made some replacements already. Spinel stole a ship but crashed landed on the beach poofing the physical form. That when (y/n) meet Spinel and their friend ship began.

So which one y'all want?