|Target|

The bar was your home. After you lost your arm it was hard getting through life, a car accident kinda does that when it takes something from you...

You had some bad fucking luck,you lost your parents in a home invasion when you were six, you bounced from one shitty foster home to the next. And when you got out? Things were actually starting to look good. Before the crash anyway.

The medical bills piled up, you needed to work more, needed to move to a cheaper apartment. Shit went downhill fast.

But the bar... Working at the bar with the older one eyed man who owned the place really helped you. A lot. Dan was the closest thing had to a father figure after you lost your actual father. He took care of you and made you feel... Loved. So you worked your ass off in return.

And it payed off. Sure you had one arm. Sure you had some nasty scars on your chest from that night you lost everything and scars on your wrist from the depression.But you know what? You're still one beautiful bitch. And you got same damn good tips because of it.

But things got boring. Repetitive. Until he came along. Leland Bishop, that old tough guy just....made you feel something you had never felt before. Alive. Yeah he's older than you, a 28 year old woman. But you had some daddy issues and he was damn good at making you smile.

Today was another day he was in, leaning on the bar as the chatter died down around you while people filed out. "You know, we've been talking for weeks now. " Leland said, looking at you. "I noticed. "You hummed with a smile, pouring a drink for him before setting the bottle down and sliding the glass over.

"And yet I still haven't taken you home yet. " He smirked at you. You rolled your eyes, "You know damn well I am not some floozy you can just woo over in a day, old man. " You teased. Leland chuckled and you turned away for a moment, when you looked at the mirror behind the alcohol you saw him staring at you. At the stub that was your arm

Disgust

You turned back around to face him, faking a smile, "You know the bar is about to close-"

"Come home with me. " Leland said suddenly. You blinked. "I'm.. Sorry, what? " You laughed nervously. "Come home with me. Have a few drinks, you know you can trust me. " Leland said.

You did trust him...he may be a bit of an asshole but... He made you happy, right...?

"... Alright. But just this once! " You huffed, Leland smirked and held up his glass like making a toast to that.

The night was young but the bar was closed, you and Leland went to his car, Leland talking about some old military shit. You got into the car with him.

Then that was it.

That's all you could remember.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Thrashing and screaming, that's all you could do, tied down to that table for what felt like hours. And hours. And hours.. .

Finally the man of the fucking hour. Leland. Or what the others around you called him, Silas. He walked to you, touching your h/c hair. You glared at him, finally you had stopped screaming, stopped moving.

"You'll do wonderfully. " He touched the stub where your arm used to be, and you snapped. "Don't touch me, freak! " You yelled

"I'm the freak? You're the one with no arm, with those scars-" He went to touch the scars on your chest when you headbutted him in the face, then spat on his broken nose as he moved back, yelling in pain. "I told you not to touch me! Dan is going to know I'm missing and he'll find me! "