|Magnetics|

You fell down, panting slightly as Megatron's holoform huffed. "Get up!" He yelled. "YOU GET UP! " You yelled. "That doesn't make any sense-! " He started yelling before you kicked out his legs, he fell down and blinked.

You both got up an he grumbled a bit. "Alright, I'll give you that. " Megatron crossed his arms as you grinned. "Do you think I'm getting better? " You asked. "A bit. " He grumbled.

You'd been recovering for a few days and in that recovery you had been training with Megatron, you felt stronger, faster, the pain started to fade away slowly as your body got used to the alien substance.

"You'll be going on your first mission today, it shouldn't be to hard for a little human. " Megatron huffed. "Just patrol then? " You sighed. He nodded. "I won't risk losing someone so important." He noted. "And yet you keep the shreeking stripper around. Why the hell is that bitch so important? " You crossed your arms. "Starscream is a valuable asset-"

"Starscream is brain damaged. " You huffed, he seemed to smile for a split second before the holoform faded. "You'll be fine with recon for now. When I'm sure you'll be safe on the field, then you can go out more. " He noted as he picked you up and walked out of the training room and to the control room. "Until then you'll stay with me. I don't trust Starscream with you not having protection. "

"Awww, you care. " You grinned. He rolled his optics. Soundwave came over and showed Megatron a signal. "I know that magnetic signal... It would be a shame if a Decepticon creation fell into the wrong hands and was used against us. " Megatron said. "Lord Megatron, please allow me to redeem myself and retrieve it! " Breakdown pleads. Megatron was about to say something mean before you piped up from his servo. "That sounds amazing! Can I go to? Please please!? " You looked up at Megatron. "It'll be so much more fun than some dumb patrol! " You added

Megatron sighed, "Fine! But if she gets hurt I'll rip your spark out! " Megatron snarled at the wrecker, who nodded. You carefully got down and ran over to Breakdown

The wrecker picked you up. "This doesn't make us friends, fleshy. " He grunted. "Oh shush, you love me. " You grinned a bit as he went through the ground bridge. You hadn't been through one since you got there, and it was still fucking wack.

Your head and eyes felt weird as you looked around, Breakdown looked at you. "Something wrong? You're eyes are purple again. " He pointed out. "I-I dunno... Let's keep moving. " You rubbed your eye a bit.

Breakdown walked through the desert, following the signal. "You're really upset about what happened with Silas, aren't you? " You looked at him. He grunted and looked away. "It's okay... I'm pretty fucking pissed off too. " You huffed. He smiled a bit and looked at you. "I'm glad to have a common enemy with someone who understands. " Breakdown said. You grinned and gently knocked his face with your metal hand, "I like having you as my friend to, idiot. "

He laughed a bit and the device he was holding went off. He carefully set you down and got the thing you were there for. Some kind of gauntlet or whatever.

"Oooo fancy! " You giggle a bit, Breakdown rolled his optic, "This isn't a toy, Y/n, this is a weapon."

"With great power comes great responsibility, Breakdown, so be careful where you point that thing. " You crossed your arms.

What happened next you didn't expect. I don't think anyone would expect a fucking giant spider lady to come out of nowhere and attack breakdown and snatch up the gauntlet. "You know a girl can never have to many accessories. " She grinned, Breakdown was pretty pissed, blocking you from her view."Arachnid! You used to be a Decepticon, we could turn it in to Megatron together! "Breakdown said, hiding you with his servo.