|Property|

The mech set you down on the computers he stood in front of, looking down at you. Of course he wouldn't have you at eye level, that would mean he respected a fleshy like you.

You looked back, your eyes hurt a lot, as did your head. Probably from the lights and whatever the hell Silas' goons put in you. His red eyes turned a deep purple as he seemed a bit surprised at something. You blinked and looked up at the computer. You had no idea how but you could read what was on the screens.

It all seemed boring as shit. You looked back at him, confused. His gaze was still on you. He picked you up, "How has your weak little body taken the blood of Unicron so well...? "He narrowed his now purple eyes.

You blinked, clueless. He seemed... Annoyed. "Dark energon! " The mech snapped. "You're saying this shit to me like I'm supposed to know this! " You exclaimed, holding your neck in pain and wincing as your voice was weak, scratchy.

"My Lord, with all due respect I don't believe she's with the Autobots, she doesn't even know who we are. " Breakdown said,the gray mech glared at him. "Are you taking pity on this fleshling? "He snarled. " N-no of course not! "Breakdown defended. You frowned.

The doors open and a tall ass mech enters, bigger than the gray one. " My Lord, I apologize for the sudden interruption, but they are correct. "The mech said, the gray one looked over. "Deadshot? Why are you here, you should have retired-"

"Megatron we all know I can't stay away from the action. Doesn't help my bartender is in a bit of a jam here. " The new mech, Deadshot spoke, looking at you. He sounded.... Familiar...

Your eyes widen.

Dan..

The owner of the bar you worked at,the man you trusted with your life and was basically your new father, IS ALSO A FUCKING ROBOT.

You went to talk and he held up a hand. "Your bartender? You know this femme? " The gray mech, Megatron, asked. Deadshot nodded. "Correct. I had not revealed myself to her just yet, and she doesn't know the Autobots or their human friends."

Megatron looked down at you, and you shrugged. He sighed, picking you up and holding you in his hand. "We'll have to keep her here. " He grunted, Deadshot nodded, looking at your new arm. "Looks like you got an upgrade kid. " He smiled.

You smiled a bit and nodded. "I-it hurts a l-lot though.. "You said quietly with your voice still fucking trashed like it was R Kelly's social status

"Take good care of her, Megatron. I don't want my best bartender damaged. " Deadshot grunted. "But of course, she's our guest and she will be treated accordingly. " Megatron grinned. "That means no testing on the human, understand? " Deadshot kinda scolded him. Total old man dad vibes.

"Yes yes, now go back on to whatever you do in your retirement. " Megatron grumbled. Deadshot heads out and you looked around, your gaze fixed on a mech with skinny long arms, they could be his wings? Since they transformed into cars it's fair to assume some of them turn into jets or helicopters, shit like that.

You both kinda stare at each other, since he had a visor over his face you couldn't see his eyes but you knew they were fixed on you. And you didn't mind. You liked this one. He was quiet and while he was intimidating, you had a foreign feeling of trust and respect

You smiled a bit and he gave a thumbs up in acknowledgement. "Soundwave, take the human and make a list of human needs, you'll go with her to get them later." Megatron held you out and you blinked. The silent mech with a visor nodded, and walked over, gently taking you.

He set you on his shoulder and heads out of the big room. The halls looked the same way as the room you were just in, same colors, same dim lighting.