Lee Minho

[10:25pm]

Minho,

Baby boy I love you. You don't know how much you make me smile or make my heart flutter. God please be mine LOL. Happy belated birthday even though I said it a thousand times. I think JYP everyday for letting you come back because stray kids will always and forever be nine! You are one of the most talented people I have seen....well actually all of stray kids is talented (good job Chan for choosing them Ily)

Trying to write a letter for you is hard because all I wanna do is put sofkwkmwmw (whatever that was lmao) but we gotta be professional so hello here's some reasons I love about you. Your humor, I can't get enough of it because it makes me laugh so so much. No need for medicine, just look at Minho funny moments. Your flirtiness, lmao it makes me cringe but I still love it nonetheless, makes my day. Your smile, I said it already but swkllenebon you cutie! I love it when you smile and also when you laugh, it sounds like a soothing melody and I also want to laugh along with you. AHHH just everything about you I love. Thank you for being why I smile when I get sad (thanks to my best friend for sending photos and videos about you). Thank you for just being you. I love you so so much you talented man, the LOML. Keep slaying the stage and never give up!

Love you lots!