Seo Changbin

[9:30pm]

Changbin,

Binnie binnie Changbinnie how are you my little bean? LMAO you're taller than me so think of that as an accomplishment. Now let me just ask you something, how can someone as small as you have such a powerful rapping (and wonderful singing) voice? Like damn your presence is something else....IN A GOOD WAY. Never give up hope you cheeky boy, goddamn you're so cute.

Now what I love about you....your duality. Although you have eight other brothers who have killing sides to them, idk you stand out so much....maybe because of your short self (LMAO IM SORRY I CAN'T YOU'RE JUST REALLY CUTE). The eyebrow slit you had, that fit you so well I loved it a lot oof. Your visuals, just stunning. And your fashion sense is out of this world. Your singing voice, heavenly....I just want to hear you sing forever and ever and ever. You're worth it and I love you so much. You're different but in a good way and I never want you to change you special you. Like I said, never lose hope....none of you never lose hope and keep being the best people you can be. You have inspired and helped so many people just by your music? Did you know that? Well now you do, and I want you to know that you and the rest of Stray Kids have helped me through my darkest times, always putting a smile on my face everytime you all update in some way. Now, don't be sad....I know it was hard. But keep working hard and don't forget to take care of yourself.

I love you!!!