Bye, Luv ||7||

~it's Monday and school just ended and there's only two more weeks until summer which means two more weeks until Bev leaves~

____________________________________
            Richie calls Stan on the phone
_________________________________

(Stan) "hey rich, what's up?"

(Richie) "nothing much. just wanna talk"

(Stan) "ok.... about what"

(Richie) "I SAID JUST TALK" Richie said louder

(Stan) "well you clearly have a question to ask me"

(Richie) "ok FINE.. I think I ...'like' someone...but not as a friend"

(Stan) "Oooo what's his name"

(Richie) "Why does it have to be a boy?"

(Stan) "I'm playing.what's her name"

(Richie) "well why does it have to be a girl??" Richie said kind of angrily

(Stan) "OK well Bud it has to be one of them because there's not another gender that I know of"

(Richie) "whatever. it doesn't matter anyway. they don't even like me"

(Stan) "why would you say that? Also, Rich, you know I would never judge you. I don't care who you like I just want you to be happy"

(Richie) "really? thanks Stan. the reason I know he doesn't like me is because he doesn't even know if he is gay or not" 

(Stan) "aww. So it is a He"

(Richie) "Yeah" Richie says it really softly

(Stan) "you know I was just joking with the gay jokes, right?"

(Richie) "I know. I do it too, it's fine"

(Stan) "sooo this makes you??"

(Richie) "umm well I really don't know the TECHNICAL term.... but I think I'm..gay??"

(Stan) "so you don't like girl's at all?"

(Richie) "I mean..I don't NOT like them, it's just not the same way I like BOYS..I mean, I've never really had a girlfriend before, just that once in fifth grade. Plus, she only dated me for like one month, and we all know she only dated me because I was friends with Bill, and she practically drooled over him"

(Stan) "yeah. wasn't her name Kathy?"

(Richie) "yeah"

(Stan) "sooo for real this time. what's his name?"

(Richie) "I'm not telling you. I just need some advice, like how can I help him find out what he is, and at the same time try to figure out if I want to be more than friends?"

(Stan) "well, maybe you could take one of those best friends test. maybe if you know him well enough, he'll realize that you're meant to be together"

(Richie) "thanks Stan. you've really helped me out"

(Stan) "just tell me the name, PLEASE.. I won't say anything to anyone"

(Richie) "NO. not till he knows what we are. Whether that means  It could mean just friend or lovers... I don't want to just be his friend...but I want whatever makes him comfortable"

(Stan) "aww...wait...why are you acting so sweet?

(Richie) "what do you mean? I'm always sweet"

(Stan) "Surrrrre. You must be WHIPPED for this guy if he's got you caring about him this much"

(Richie) "Stan...I need to ask you something"

(Stan sighs) "what is it?"

(Richie) "Will you take a best friend test with me?"

(Stan) "uhh WHAT"

(Richie) "you know I've alWaYs loved you Stanie~"

(Stan) "umm sorry buddy, but I don't like you in that way"

(Richie) "but I LOVE you Stan" even if Richie was being sarcastic, Stan still cringed.

(Stan starts to laugh) "haha...Jesus Richie... I've got to go. But hey, good luck with the guy"

(Richie talks with a British accent) "bye, luv"
____________________________________
                             The phone call ended
____________________________________

~Bill is on his way to Stan's house to check on him because he didn't come to school~

~Bill walks to the door and knocks Stan opens the door with his arm in a sling

(Stan) "oh hey, Bill. what's up?"

(Bill) "Hey Stan! I was just checking on you, oh and I was also b-bringing your homework to you"

(Stan) "oh thanks, you can come inside if you want"

(Bill) "o o-okay" he walks inside and follows Stan

(Bill) "I I-is your arm broken?"

(Stan) "No, it's just a small fracture. I could have
went to school, but my mom wouldn't let me go because I wouldn't tell the principal about Henry. She thinks that he is going to do it again"

(Bill) "oh..I wouldn't think he would do it again"

(Stan) "you don't have to pretend you don't know anymore. I know you saw the drawing"

(Bill) "well... y-yeah.. I saw it, but after Mike punched him he's probably scared do it again"

(Stan) " Bill..thanks for not telling Mike about the drawing. If he knew he wouldn't look at me the same"

(Bill) "u u-uh yeah no p-problem"

(Stan) "so how was school today?"

(Bill) "it was okay. Bev is still mad, Mike wasn't talking to anybody, Ben was only talking to Bev like he's her puppy, and then Richie and Eddie were only talking to each other. I was just doing my school work and trying to stay away from their drama"

(Stan) "sounds like it was a fun day"

(Bill) "yeah I know"

(Stan) "I wish we could all talk and be normal again.., but we all knew this is going to happen one day sooner or later"

(Bill) "it sucks that it was sooner"

(Stan) "why wasn't Mike saying anything? is he mad?"

(Bill) "No, I think he was just t-thinking about things"

(Stan) "Oh"

(Bill) "so are you c-coming to school tomorrow?"

(Stan) "yeah, if my mom lets me"

(Bill) ok well.. I'll see you tomorrow. I-if you come that is

(Stan) haha.. see you Bill

Bill left, and Stan didn't know why, but he wished he hadn't.

Ayo guys it's ya boi, the editor. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Stick around, because next chapter is going to be eventful ;)
Toodaloo!