2 boyfriends ||10||

~It's morning and Richie is the only one up~

(Richie) "TIME TO GET UP, FUCKERS" he yells at the top of his lungs. Stan hears Richie.

(Stan) "can you shut the fuck up, Rich"

(Richie) "no need for the foul language, Stan"

(Stan) "bitch..you said it first" Stan puts a pillow over his head.

(Richie) "It was just motivation for you to get up" Stan gets his hand out from under the covers and flips Richie off.

(Bill) "w-what time is it, Richie?"

(Richie) "it's 7:15"

(Bill) "why are you getting us up this early?"

(Richie) "because the park opens at 10:00, and there's also free breakfast down stairs"

(Bill) "okay. I'll get up" Bill gets up and starts to look for clothes to put on. Richie walks into the other room.

(Richie) "it's time to get up" he turns on the lights.

(Bev) "I already heard your loud mouth from the other room"

(Richie) "okay then why are you guys not up then"

(Mike) "it's too early. leave us alone"

(Richie) "fine. I'm just not going to save you guys any food when they run out"

(Bev) "we will get up in a minute. just not now"

(Richie) "okay" he walks in the other room where Stan and Eddie were finally up. Bill comes back from the bathroom in his clothes.

(Stan) "okay I'm going to take a shower"

(Bill) "okay. hey Richie, you wanna come down with me to go eat b-breakfast?"

(Richie) "oh yeah, I just need to change my clothes then I'll be down there"

(Bill) "okay, I'll meet you d-down there" Bill walks out the door Richie starts to look in his bag for clothes to wear. Eddie is looking around in the room in a Panic.

(Richie) "hey what's wrong?"

(Eddie) "I can't find my pills or my inhaler!"

(Richie) "ok, I'll help you look" Richie starts to look under the bed he doesn't see anything. Eddie starts to freak out more and starts to wheeze. Richie runs over to him .

(Richie) "just breathe, Eddie. I'm sure it's in here, if not it's probably in the car. Do you need some water?" Eddie shakes his head yes. Richie goes and grabs a water bottle on the counter and he gives it to Eddie. Richie goes into the other room and Bev is up and dressed .

(Richie) "Bev, can you go to the car and look for Eddie's pills and inhaler? Hes having a panic attack because he can't find them"

(Bev) "yeah of course"

(Richie) "thanks" Richie goes back to Eddie who's  still wheezing

(Richie) "come on just slow down, Bev is looking in the car and I'm looking in here you'll be okay" he says while holding Eddie's hand. After calming him down, he lets go to look some more. Even though Eddie is freaking out he feels some what better when Richie's talking to him. Stan gets out of the bathroom with his clothes on but his hair is still wet, he looks at Eddie and then at Richie

(Stan) "Oh my god what's wrong"

(Richie) "he can't find his pills or inhaler. can you help look?"

(Stan) "yeah" Bev walks inside

(Bev) "they're not in the car" Eddie starts to freak out more