EeepZaDrRolePlay2

Zim ran a gloved hand over Dib's. "This is big deal. How did this happen?",

//

" well...I was looking for a comb in my drawer and it just kinda..happened " he looks at zim for a reaction , something indicating that was all the explanation he had to give.

//

Zim eyed Dib. He still looked nervous. "Is there something you are leaving out, Dib-human?",

//

" no.." he smiled a bit , but he cant help but look at the blood on his hand " I think you...might have blood on your glove...."

//

"Zim does not care.", he looks back down at Dib's hand. "I am trying to figure out the cause of this injury.",

//

Dib sighs " zim , it's really not a big deal, can we just drop it? Please..?" He looks at zim " really , it doesnt even hurt.... so can we ignore it..?"

//

Zim kisses Dib's hand. "I suppose..",

//

Dib blushes a bit and smiles " okay , well , I still need to get a comb , so I'll be right back , okay?" He says pulling his hand away , he starts to walk away , forgetting about the drawer he forget to close and going out to ask gaz if she has a comb or brush he can use.

//

As Dib leaves the room, Zim sees he has left a drawer open in the bathroom. He goes to close it when he notices that it's littered with various bloodied objects. A broken pair of scissors, a cheese knife, sewing needles, and several razor blades. He reels back, shocked. Zim picks up one of the razors and inspects it. "Computer..", a small spherical device flew out of Zim's PAK. "Is this the Dib's blood?", he holds the razor up to the robot. It scans. A screen is displayed with Dib's name, age, and current vitals. Zim was going to throw up.

//

Dib came back , now combing his hair , he then looked around for the blurred figure of zim considering he was still , fuckin blind , " zim?" He calls out looking around

//

"Dib..", Zim's voice was soft. He didn't know what to make of this, his brain couldn't process it. Why? All he could think was why. He knew that some humans did this, but why Dib? He began crying, and it soon devolved into sobbing.

//

Dib rushed over to zim running into some things but he made it over anyhow , when he got over to zim he put both his hands on zims shoulders " hey! Hey , what's the matter What happened! " he rubbed the top of zims head to comfort him a bit , confused ( e×e)

//

"Wh-", zim started coughing. It felt like his throat was burning.

//

" okay okay please calm down "Seeing zim like this was breaking his heart " what happened?" He says starting to get really worried, he wasn't even out of the room that long

//

Zim took in a shaky breath. It felt like reality was breaking. What was this? "W-why?!",

//

Dib jumped " w-why what?" He says starting to sweat , he was still confused (:p)

//

"Why are you-", Zim couldn't breath. "You hurt yourself!", was somebody crushing his windpipe.

//

Dibs heart sunk, the sudden realization of what it was he was upset about almost broke him , he just ended up pulling zim into a gental embrace , tears starting to form "..I'm sorry...." he whispers " i....didn't mean for you to find out...like this " the tears start to fall , but he kept a straight face