MeepHomesmutBois (continuation of Pesterlogs4)

(I lost most of this one by accident so it starts from the middle)

Gamzee smirks , he unhands one of the bulges and runs his fingers across his nook " HoNk :0)"

//

Moxxas moans, incidentally letting out air, not good for when you're suffocating yourself. I'm a fucking fr3ak

//

Gamzee spread it , watching the liquid make a chain as he spreads it , he stopped doing that before he slid a finger in

//

"Mph!", aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

//

Gamzee smirked " oops~..." he started to toy with it , enjoying the way it felt , warm and wet , deciding to add another finger and continuing the motion ( hhhmmmmmmmm idk :0/)

//

Moxxas bit his lip. He started convulsing, a sign that he should probably let go of his face. Not until he came though, as weird as that was. That was just how he did it, when he was alone at least. I don't 3v3n car3 anymor3. Fuck it.

//

Gamzee looked at moxxas for a moment , and took his hands away from moxxas , backing away a bit

//

Moxxas opened his eyes. Was Gamzee done? Shit.. He moved his hand and coughed, gasping for air. When he finally got his breath under control he sat up. "Did... I do som3thing wrong?",

//

Gamzee looked up " mm? No..not at all " he looked down "I guess.." he slowly pulled his pants down , revealing his indigo bulge, " I wanted a turn..y-know" he said looking up to meet moxxas's eyes smirking ( oh.boi , hmm, I have a headcanon that gamzees bulge is slightly bigger than his horns but we could ignore that I guess idk just thought I'd share that °~°)

//

"O-ohh. I uhh.", Moxxas looked at..it..."I don't r3ally...what do I do??", he reached a hand toward it and watched it curl around. Ooooooohhhhhnoooooooo (mmmwatchasayyyy)

//

Gamzee huffed, him being in heat seemed to make everything feel more intense than it actually is " just , i-i dont know " gamzee put a hand over his mouth as his bulge kept moving and wrapping around moxxas's fingers and hand , he looked at moxxas for signs of discomfort, he didnt want him to do anything he didnt want to do ( honk uwu)

//

Moxxas looked up at Gamzee. Oh wow
He wrapped his hand around the wriggling thing, as gross as it was. The look on Gamzee's face was irresistible.

//

Gamzee winced his face becoming hot , he covers his mouth , his breath making his hand sweat , this felt strange , he never really got help when he was in heat , the most he did was help others with their heat , when he's in heat he doesnt eat , drink , or sleep, he locks himself in his hive not leaving , well..usually , this time was different , it was very strange to him

//

Moxxas let his hand move on instinct. He moved closer to the indigo blood and took two fingers to his neck. He's gonna think I'm so weird after this. He needed to feel Gamzee's pulse again.

//

Gamzee let out a small muffled moan , he closed his eyes , this was great, but he wasnt sure he was okay with it , he had alot going through his mind

//

Moxxas moved Gamzee's hand away from his face and kissed him. He licked around the highblood's fangs and noted that they tasted like soda.