Get to Know the Writer

Hey everyone!! I thought that this would be a fun idea, for anyone who is curious about me!

My name is Brooklyn, and i'm a Taurus. That being said, my birthday is on May 18th. I have 3 dogs, a rabbit, and a fish (his name is sebastian ). My favorite book is The Outsiders, if you haven't read it, then I recommend you do. My favorite story on Wattpad is either Sightless by W0rldWith0utSun, or Choosing You by admxtal . I currently live in the United States, which can sound like loads of fun, but I live in Kansas, which is probably the most boring state you could possibly live in. (No offense to anyone who lives here, this is just my opinion of course.)
Some things I enjoy doing are art, reading/writing, drinking coffee, staying up late watching Marvel movies, and spending time with friends and family. My favorite show has always been Supernatural. I've been watching it for years now, and my love for it has never gone away. Some other shows I enjoy are Mindhunter, Agents of Shield, and one of the most popular tv series in the world, Friends.
My favorite superhero from Marvel? Tony. There is nothing that anyone could ever do to make that answer change. Bucky, Peter, Loki, and Nat follow close behind, but Tony will always be my number one favorite.
Favorite from DC? I mean, i'm not a huge DC fan like I am with Marvel, but I think Batman would probably be my favorite. I also like Joker, even though he is very much a villain. Not to be off topic, but have any of you seen the new Joker? It was SO GOOD!
My characteristics you may ask? Well to start off, i'm extremely introverted. I don't like being social, or speaking to people i'm not familial with. I'm like, super awkward, and always have to think about something before I say it. It's a different story around my friends though; i'm a tad less introverted (depending on my mood) and I enjoy talking and sharing my opinions.
What I want to major in? Probably criminology. Although it sounds weird, I think learning about criminals is interesting. Their background, why they did it, etc. If any of you are interested in that too, I highly suggest Mind-hunter on Netflix.
Favorite artist/songwriter? This is hard, but I enjoy listening to Birdy, The Fray, The Lumineers, Seafret, Conan Gray, BANNERS, KALEO, Bon Iver, and so much more. I guess my favorite song would tie into this as well, but honestly I really don't know. I've been listening to Look after You by The Fray a lot, so I guess that counts.
Another hard question, my favorite celebrity. There's honestly so many, but I have made a list of a few of my favorites. Sebastian Stan, Rdj, Tom Holland, Tom Hiddleston, Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles, Zendaya, and Lily Collins. Yes, it seems like a bit too much, but this was just a FEW of the celebrities I love XD
Welp, I really cant think of any other questions to answer. If you guys have any more, just leave them in the comments.
                         Much love,
                                  winterironaddict