The Guardians

Tony's *POV*

   "Pete, you gotta let go, I'll catch you!" I state. As he let go, the new suit I designed for him caught him. "Mr. Stark, it smells like a new car in here!" Peter exclaims. "Happy trails kid. Friday, send him home." After that, I laser I was through the large ship. "Buck, can you still hear me?" I ask through my coms. "Tony? Yeah, I can hear you. I'm still down here, where are you?" Bucky asks worriedly. "I'm okay Buck. Go with Steve and the other to try and find Vision." I hear him heavily sigh. "Be careful. I love you." "I love you too."

   "Have you ever seen this really old movie, Aliens?" Peter asks. At first, I thought his plan was stupid, but then I realized we have no other options. "Alright, let's do it."

  My first move was to distract squid ward, who was injecting these spear-like blades into Strange. Right before he sent pieces of rubble flying at me, I shot a large hole through the ship's wall, causing him to fly out into space. "We have to turn this ship around," Stephens explains. I scoff. Seriously? Know he wants to run? "I have to protect the stone," He states, walking up behind me. "And I want you to thank me now, go ahead, I'm listening." "Thank you for what? Blasting me up in space?" "Who just saved your magical ass?" I argue. After a long few seconds of bashing each other, I finally lost it. "No, It's you who doesn't understand! Thanos has been inside my head for 6 years since he's sent an army to New York, and now he's back! And I don't know what to do. But you've seen what they can do, so I say...we bring the fight to him." "Alright Stark, we go to him, but you have to understand that if it comes to saving you or the kid or the time-stone, I will not hesitate to let either of you die. I cant...because the universe depends on it," The doctor explains. I agree, and then walk over to Peter. "Kid... you're an Avenger now."

      "Hey, if something winds up planting eggs in me and I end up eating one of you, I'm sorry!" Peter exclaims. "I don't want another single pop culture reference out of you for the rest of the trip, you hear me?" I reply back. "I'm trying to say that something is coming." After he says that, a small grenade-like ball comes out from underneath us. Three figures come through the doorway of the ship. The one with the strange oxygen-looking mask thing shoots at me, but I had other plans. I grabbed one of his guys and put my repulser in his face. After a few minutes of bickering, we found out that they weren't on Thano's side.

    "Alright, I have a plan," I state. After explaining it, the grey guy yawns. "Excuse me, did you just hear anything I just said?" I question. "Uh... I stopped listening after you said we needed a plan." After a long moment of silence, I motion the two weirdos over to me and Quill. "We need a plan because you aren't going to get anywhere with that plucky-" "Dude, don't call us plucky, we don't know what it means. Look, I like your plan, except it sucks, so let me do the plan so it can be better." After a few seconds of bickering, the bug girl speaks up. "Um, excuse me, but does your friend usually do that?"

A/N: This part was supposed to be much longer, but Wattpad deleted it. I know I haven't been updating as much, but please understand that I haven't been inspired to write lately. I'm trying my best :) Love you all so much, and if you're interested, I'm going to be releasing a new Bucky x Reader story pretty soon.