New Chapters

Bucky's POV
The next day Tony and I decided to tell the team about us. I was pacing around the living room trying to think of what to say.
"Bucky, it's going to me okay, I promise." Tony said, trying to calm me down. "I know I just-" Tony disrupts me by grabbing my hand. "James, breathe. We got this." I exhale deeply and smile at him. I repeat the words 'we got this' in my head the whole morning while waiting for the team to come down. Tony and I had decided to make some pancakes to fill time. There was still so much to learn about him, but I did learn one thing today- Tony Stark is terrible at making pancakes.

I pour the powder in the mixing bowl and started looking around for the carton of eggs. "Wait, I got this," Tony said as he reached his hand across me grabbing an egg. I smirk as I look at how hard he was concentrating on cracking the egg. "Perfect!" He yelled. He turned around to grab something out of the fridge while I took out some egg shells he got in the batter. I poured the batter in the pan and made a perfectly shaped circle. After a couple of minutes I put the pancake on the large plate sitting next to me. "Alright Tony, your turn." He turns to me and shrugs. He pours the batter in the pan, creating an oval like shape. He leaned against the counter for a few seconds before saying, "when can I flip it?" I laugh out loud and shake my head. "You have zero patience, I hope you know that." He turned to me and put his hand on his chest. "That is 100% false!" I grin at him and shake my head. "I cant with you, Stark." He then leans his head on my shoulder and looks up at me with his big brown eyes. "You love me, don't lie," He says jokingly. Tony quickly raises his head remembering his pancake and attempts to flip it in the pan. Not only was it burnt, but it was also on the floor. "Damnit," He said laughing. I laugh as I watch him pick it up off the floor and take a bite. "Oh my god, that's terrible!" He yells, which makes me laugh even louder.
"Well good morning, you two," Steve says while pulling out a chair on the island.
"I made you coffee," I say handing him his cup of coffee. He smiles warmly and takes a sip. Other member of the team start to pour in the kitchen while we (aka me) make pancakes for everyone. "Breakfast is ready!" Tony yells, and everyone starts rushing to the plate. "I think I did a pretty damn good job," Tony says, clearly knowing he did nothing at all. I nudge him and take the two pancakes we saved for ourselves out of the fridge. We both go sit down with the team, listening to the different conversations going on. I start fiddling with my thumbs, but I stop as I feel a hand on my thigh. Tony mouths "let's do this" and clears his throat. "Okay everyone, short but important announcement, Buck and I are-"
"Dating?" Everyone, even Steve, says not surprised. "I FUCKING NEW IT!" Added Sam. We both look at each other and shrug. "Well that was easier than I thought", I state. Tony then adds "Wait, was it really that obvious?" Nat and Wanda look at each other and bust out laughing. "Was it obvious? Of course it was! We were all waiting for two to say it. But then yesterday morning happened, which made it even more obvious," Nat says as she stuffs her face with pancakes. I glance around the table and see everyone nodding. "So you all knew, but decided not to say anything?" I ask. "We wanted to give you two time," Steve said. I looked up at him and met his warm gaze. I smile as I look around the table. I look at Tony and smile. A smile I had never shown before. I've had many chapters in my life, and i'm planning that this one will be the best of all.

A/N: 2k reads... holy smokes. Thank you guys so much. This honestly means the world to me! When I started writing this story I expected no one to read it, and made it out of pure love for the characters, but I was wrong. Seeing you guys comment how much you like this story means the whole entire world. I love you guys endlessly <3 Alsooo, i've been thinking about writing another book. I've got some ideas written down, but it will most likely be a buckyxreader. Let me know if you guys would like that idea please :)