Chapter 2

Jin POV
"We know you guys have questions but let us introduce ourselves first," Rose stated. "I'm Rose, nice to meet you guys,"

"Hi I'm Lisa, Rose's girlfriend," Lisa greets.

"It would be nice to meet you if we didn't have a promblem," Namjoon said.

"Of course, now ask us whatever you want," Lisa stated.

"Can you just please tell us what happened right when you guys left?" I asked.

"well right when Jungkook left your guys dorm, we saw him cross the street towards our car but..." Rose started.

"But what?" Yoongi asked.

"But a car came speeding towards him, and hit him," Rose ended.

"He was in the hospital for weeks asleep. Until one day he woke up without any memories of anything. He didnt know who he was, who we were, he was just clueless," Lisa explained. "When he was finally able to leave the hospital, we flew all the way here in America to start a new life,"

"But he doesn't remember us, or anything that we did together. All of his memories with us are gone," Jimin stated with tears forming in his eyes.

"He doesn't remember me," Taehyung whispered quietly with tears already rolling down his cheeks.

"I'm so sorry, we're so sorry. We should've contacted you but we didn't have anything," Rose stated.

"Did you guys have any sucess on trying to make him remember?" Hobi asked.

"Sadly no, no one could, so we decided to not force him to try to remember. Instead we let him find everything out on his own. We introduced him to our friend Jisoo and they really hit it off," Lisa smiled.

After Lisa said that everyone noticed Tae stand up and walk towards the restrooms. Jimin who was worried about his best friend followed him.

Jimin POV
"Tae Tae? You okay?" I ask.

I find him in a corner hidding crying. I go up to him and hug him.

"What's wrong?"

"He doesn't remember me, he doesn't remember you. He doesn't even remember all of our fun memories together," Tae states.

"I know Tae but everythibg is gonna be okay. It has to be," I soothed him.

"But you don't get it Jiminie, I love him with all my heart but now he doesn't feel the same towards me," Tae then just breaks down crying and it breaks my heart to see him like this.

"Guys? You guys okay?" I look up to see everyone there except for the 2 girls.

Taehyung doesnt look uo, not even a glance. He just sat there with his head down crying. Everyone saw this scene and decides to come sit down with me and Tae and hug us. We all just start crying. Crying all of our emotions out. It's what we need. But everything stopped because of a familiar voice.

"Um are you guys okay?"

Jungkook POV
Walking around Hollywood sure was fun with my girlfriend. But what kept bothering me was those 6 boys that approached me.

"Hey are you okay?" Jisoo asked me.

"Yeah there's just a lot on my mind," I state.

"Well Rose and Lisa just texted me saying that they're just in this new coffee shop around the corner, maybe that can help you clear up your mind," Jisoo explained. I nod and we head over there.

When we arrive I see a familiar group in the corner. Jisoo also sees Rose and Lisa, she goes up to them while I approach the group.

"Um are you guys okay?" I ask.

"Yeah, we are," One states wiping away his tears.

"Are you sure? It doesn't seem that way," I stated.

"We're fine thanks for asking," Another says standing up.

"I never really got your guys name. I mean that last we talked it was sorta confusing since you knew me but I didn't," I explained.

"My name is Namjoon," The tallest one said.

"My name is Seokjin," The one that new Rose and Lisa said.

"My name is Yoongi," One says.

"My name is Hoseok," Another says smiling at me showing me his dimples.

"My name is Jimin," The shortest one says smiling at me sadly.

"My name is Taehyung," The last one says but quickly walks away.

"Kookie, do you want anything?" Jisoo asked me grabbing my hand.

"No I'm good," I tell her but for some reason I pulled my hand out of Jisoo's grip. "Maybe we can all have dinner sometime?" I suggested.

"Yeah maybe we can, see you later kid," Yoongi said walking away.

__________
This was a pretty rushed chapter. I'll do better next chapter. I'm sorry for the late update. Like I said this was a pretty short and rushed chapter and I promise the next chapter will be better.