Chapter 7

Jungkook POV
It's been probably 2 weeks since I've been in this dark and cold room. Jenna has hardly visit me, Jisoo is the one that brings me food and feeds me. Little did they know that I've been trying to plan an escape. I'll escape soon, I know it.

Yoongi POV
I'm pretty sure we all have given up searching for Jungkook. We have little hope left, except maybe Jin hyung. He's been more hopeful after he and Namjoon got out of the hospital from getting jumped. (A/n is "jumped" even the right word, lol)

"Listen, I know it's hard to believe now that Jungkook is still alive. But I still have hope," Jin hyung states.

"We know Jin hyung, it's just a little hard to believe," Taehyung explains. Everyone including me all nod.

"I understand," Jin hyung says. "Now let's get some rest,"

When Rose and Lisa left, the rest of us went to go to bed. I woke up to a loud noise, I wanted to sleep it off but then there were more loud noises. I got frustrated so I went to see what was going on. I heard that the loud noises were coming from Taehyungs room. I was ready to burst in there and yell at Taehyung for being up at this time, but then I heard that it wasn't just one person in that room, there were two. I leaned against the door to try my best to hear what they were saying.

"I'm sorry I woke you up late," Taehyung apologized.

"It's fine Tae," Someone responded.

"It's just, Jimin, I don't wanna give up on Jungkook like Jin hyung. But I just have this feeling that he's  gone and we can't find him," Tae says.

"We'll find him, we have too. Now get some rest, I'll stay here with you till you fall asleep," Jimin states.

I take a deep sigh and walk back to my room sleepily. I flump onto my bed and drift off to sleep, I had a dream about Jungkook. Where are you?

Jungkook POV
I've been planning a plan for days now. I've decided it's time for me to escape. I love Jenna, I mean she's doing all of this because of everything the boys put me through. But that doesn't that she has to almost kill them and torture them and me.

"Here's your food," Jisoo gives me a plate with food on it.

"You do know I can't eat it with my hands tied right?" I state.

"Then you can just starve," Jisoo picks up the plate and places it on the table next to me.

"Why are you doing this Jisoo?" I ask.

"Doing what?"

"Helping Jenna, hurting me and my friends," I say.

"What is happening to your friends is your doing," Jisoo states.

"What do you mean?" I'm puzzeled what the hell is she talking about.

"I mean that- you know what it doesn't matter. You don't need to know," Jisoo says and walks out the room.

Jin POV
I know its basically impossible to believe that Jungkook is still alive, but after me and Namjoon got jumped I got more hope. Maybe it's because now I just question why would people randomly jump people for no reason, I don't think that happens in America. I have to hope, I have to believe that he's still alive.

I was walking around because I needed to clear my head about everything that is going on and I accidentley bump into someone.

"Hey watch where your going," Someone pushes me.

"I'm sorry," I politely bow but then I see their face. "Jisoo?"

"Oh hey Jin, it's Jin right?" She asks unsure.

"Yeah, um it's been awhile, I mean like after we found out you were cheating on Jungkook and everything," I state of course I didn't forget about her cheating on Jungkook.

"Um yeah," Jisoo laughs nervousley. "Well um see you later?"

"Definetly," I say going in for a hug. I know it's weird and everything but she sort of smelled like Jungkook- wait. I watch her walk away but I've decided to follow her. If she knows where Jungkook is I must find out. Stalker mode: activated.

I followed her into a dark alleyway and I saw that she went into a small house/ apartment. I went to try to look at the house a little closer when she opened the front door and I saw that inside was Jenna!

I ran as fast as I could back home and told everyone about my encounter with Jisoo and how I followed her to that creepy house in the corner of a dark alleyway.

"Are you sure it was her?" Hobi questioned.

"Positive, guys if what I'm thinking is right, then Jenna is the one that kidnapped Jungkook again but with the help with Jisoo," I state.

"I mean it kind of is obvious," Jimin says.

"We need a plan then to try and get Jungkook out if we're so sure he's with them," Namjoon explains.

"Then let's come up with a plan," I state.

Jisoo POV
After I saw Jin, I've decided to do something. I go into the where Jungkook is held in.

"Jungkook, I'm sorry about everything and I'm gonna do this to redeem myself," I state.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asks.

"I have a plan don't worry but we have to wait for the right moment to do it," I explain.

"What Jisoo, calm down, what are you gonna do?"

"I'm gonna help you escape,"

_____________________
Hi!! It's not the best chapter, but it's a chapter? I don't know, I'm just stressing out a little bit with school and friends. I mean we've all probably felt like we're stressed out too much once in our life. But hey, hopefully everything will get better soon. Have a wonderful day!