𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲

sacrifice - summary, disclaimer, and warning!

---

April Adams was taught many things growing up, on of those things being the golden rule

April Adams was taught many things growing up, on of those things being the golden rule. Yes, you learned it in primary school and probably don't respect that. All April wanted to do was treat Lydia Martin how she'd would've wanted to be treated if she was labelled the town's wack-job, nothing but kindness.

She just didn't expect to catch feelings in the cross fire.

Lydia Martin wasn't crazy. Did she know why she was in the forest completely naked? No! Did that make her crazy? Apparently. Lydia wasn't crazy. Now to think about.. one thing did label her as cray-cray. April Adams. And Lydia wouldn't mind being crazy for the sassy, raven-haired beauty.

      --

warning! this book will have cruel language, sexual themes, gore, and all that teen wolfy stuff. i apologize if you are offended by any of this but keep your opinion to yourself.

also! i added and changed a lot about this book and i promise no chapter will be the same, i am literally rewriting this book! if you don't want to wait or if you are just now starting the book i will not delete the other books!

--

disclaimer! i do not own teen wolf in anyway, i only own my characters and their stories! some storylines will be mine and i'm sure if you watched the show you'll know what's new, if not just ask and i will try my best to answer. also, the timeline in teen wolf is a little crazy so i'll explain that april is one year older then everyone else, one year younger then jackson, and several years younger then derek! makes sense? no? google it baby.

..