Prologue

*Yes, I know it's been about a year but I finally feel motivated to write this book. This book will be a very different style to I'll Join You, simply because I think my writing has improved.

Also, blatant advertising for InterCosmicBooks who just happens to have created the character of Alex (you'll see later)

So, without further adieu, enjoy...*

THIRD POV

    Daughter of the Dark Flash and Killer Frost. Their only child. And you could tell, with her brown eyes from her mother and messy brown hair she got from her father.

    She lived with her parents at what was once S.T.A.R. LABS. It's not that weird - she's only 20. And as the princess to... however much of the world she wants, it's not like she has to do anything except crime.

    Natalie, a young woman of 20, was already notorious for her life of crime and her parents. She was known to the public as Frostbite. She may have had superspeed aswell, but she preferred to use her mother's powers. Although she did sometimes have problems with control...

    Well, she does have one friend... Alex, from that other Earth! The one with Savitar and Killer Frost. He's essentially her twin brother - genetically having the same parents and all that. He counterbalances her, being more in touch with his speed than his ice. Being to son of the god of speed and their to the speed force itself helped that happen, certainly.

    And Supergirl! She sounded really nice to Natalie. Barry had told her all the stories from the musical and the invasion and the time he got marooned. Seems like she talked too much about a woman named Lena to be happy with that guy she was with... but oh well.

    Barry and Caitlin also told her about their old friends. The... heroes... and Felicity. Felicity seemed lovely to Natalie. She thought it was a shame that she followed her boyfriend so religiously.

    Like her parents, Natalie loved science. She particularly liked the science behind super suits. Hers, she had manufactured herself. It was mainly a dark blue fabric, like the material of her father's suit, just in her mother's colour. In the centre of her chest she had mounted the symbol. It held her father's symbol in the centre complete with the reverse lightning bolt. From the circle sprouted what looked like a snowflake *like my profile pic*. The symbol was made of a silver metallic substance and inside the circle it was white. But the lightning bolt... that was red.

    The suit covered her arms in a way, she was told, was similar to Supergirl. She needed her hands exposed for forming ice easier but she needed something around her sleeves to stop them from riding up her arms at high speeds. The suit cut off around the neck, leaving her face open. She was proud of her heritage after all. She didn't care if people recognised her.

    And Natalie's problems... they just had no end! She was bored. She was lonely. And she was single. She was bored because no one wanted to spend time with the criminal overlords' daughter. She was lonely because no one wanted to spend time with the criminal overlords' daughter. And she was single because all of the women in the world didn't want to be with the criminal overlords daughter.

    She just wished for some friends... and some excitement. Maybe... maybe a girlfriend too...

    You see, time is a messy thing and the Legends... they forgot that so they could save their friends.

    Natalie... you really should be careful what you wish for...