10.

When Sebastian's message ticked in during the day, while Kurt was in the choir room with Rachel, he felt kind of bad.

-Coffee, today?
~Sebastian
Even though it was fairly simple, and had become fairly normal over the run of the last couple weeks, Kurt felt sort of bad about writing his response.

-I'm sorry, I can't today.
~Kurt

-Okay..
~Sebastian

Briefly, Kurt wondered wether he should tell Sebastian that Blaine had visited him.

-I really am sorry.
~Kurt

-it's fine, Kurt.
~Sebastian

But even through the message, Kurt could tell Sebastian wasn't thinking it was fine.

-look, Blaine visited me yesterday.
~Kurt.

It was a while before Sebastian answered
~What?

Kurt let out a breath, typing his reply.

- he wants to have coffee with me today. That's why I can't meet up.
~Kurt

Rachel was talking to him, but he was barely paying attention as he saw Sebastian about to reply. Anxious he waited. He still wasn't sure what this thing between him and Sebastian, but he didn't want to ruin it.

- Blaine wants to meet up with you?
***

Sebastian stared at their messages, sighing. Why did blaine want to meet with Kurt? and why the day after the two of them kissed?

What Blaine could possibly want, was beyond him.
But he'd be there. He needed to be there. He was scared that Blaine would hurt Kurt, try to keep him separate from Sebastian.

The thought of that hurt. When they first began meeting, Kurt was hurt, from what had happened with blaine, but the two of them talked, they enjoyed each other's company.
And Sebastian had slowly opened his eyes to the feelings he somewhere deep down probably had always felt for the chestnut haired boy.

-what did he talk to you about yesterday?
~Sebastian

He didn't give Kurt a chance to reply, before sending his message. Blaine was a good person, but he tended to get a bit much sometimes.
***

Kurt was standing outside the Lima bean, looking at Sebastian's message. It had come through earlier that morning, but he hadn't responded. He didn't know what to write. He entered the café, to find Blaine, smiling at him.
"I was beginning to think you wouldn't show up.." he said, his arms wrapping around Kurt in a warm embrace. Though the action was familiar, Kurt stiffened. The only thought that entered his head was 'i've never hugged Sebastian. I wonder what that's like.'
Understandably so. Because something was blossoming between Kurt and Sebastian, and it was sort of weird that they'd kissed, but never hugged. Kurt suddenly found himself longing to hug Sebastian, to feel his arms around him, and to bury his face in his neck, be able to smell the cologne that he knew Sebastian wore, being able to smell it faintly usually.
Blaine pulled away when he realised Kurt wasn't hugging him back.

"I got us a table. And some coffee."

Kurt went to the table, sitting down with Blaine, who handed him the coffee.

"So, what have you been up to?"

"I've been helping Rachel rebuilding the glee club." Kurt responded, though he knew Rachel had probably told blaine that.

"Look, about last night.. I just.." Blaine looked slightly sheepish.

"I just want to protect you. Sebastian.. you know how he is. And I don't think that you being around him all the time is smart."