Pt.9

author pov.

“ so i can kiss you again right ? hyung ? ”

jisung said that left the others member shock .

“ w-what-- ” minho just can’t say anything , he was too shock . “ ey don’t you love it too hyung ? ” jisung said as he get closer to minho . minho was a blushing mess right now .

jisung play with minho shirt as he whisper to minho’s ears , “ hyung... i want you... ” jisung said as he pull minho face closer to him . the others member was shocked with this new jisung . the shy jisung has change to a whole confident gay .

“ j-jisung what a-are y-you doing ? ” minho ask as he try to back away from jisung grip . “ you know what im doing hyung... ” jisung said as he wink . he then pull away and laugh very hard . the others look at him confused .

“ y-your laughing ? ” seungmin ask , jisung look at them , “ i was just joking lol ! minho hyung , you should see your face when your blushing ! ” jisung said as he laugh non stop . but stop when minho come closer to his face .

“ jisungie... don’t tease me... ” minho said with straight face . jisung gulp and try to move away . “ nah ah princess , your never getting away ” minho said as he smirk . jisung was shocked with the nickname that minho gave him . “ h-hyung i-i was just joking ” jisung said as he try to move away again .

minho chuckled as he look at jisung . “ me too sungie ” minho said as he laugh . jisung hit minho chest . “ ah ah hey hey princess its hurt ” minho said . jisung blush again and hit minho even more . minho was enjoying this too much .

“ uhmm we’re also here too ! ” jeongin said . “ ok to be honest , that scene earlier is so hot , like whattt , you two should be actor lol ” hyunjin said as the others nodded . “ well i mean , what i say i actually mean it so ” minho said as he look at jisung . jisung look at minho and laugh .

“ hyung stop with the jokes already ” jisung said and laugh but stop when minho was looking at him seriously . “ wait h-hyung are you serious ? ” jisung ask , he’s now feeling nervous . the others member was also waiting minho to speak up .

minho close his eyes , after a few seconds he open his eyes again . “ jisung , i like you and when i said i like you , i really like you . the first day i saw you in the building , i already like you . i just love everything you do . when you rap , when you sing , when you dance , when you writing , when you producing , when you eat , when you smile , when you laugh , when you talk and when you sleep . i just really can’t stop loving everything you do . of course , at first , i was trying to denying the fact that i like you , its was my first time having feelings with a boy . i tried to forget about it . but , you always manage to make my heart beat so fast that i want to go crazy . ” minho said and stop a while .

he continue , “ i always feel jealous when seeing you with another member , i feel hurt seeing you sad and when your sick . i hate seeing you having no mood . i hate seeing you don’t have energy . i always want to hug you and comfort you when your sad . i like you han ji sung . i really like you , not just as a friend , but

more than that , i like you more than a friend , han ji sung . ”

- part 9 end -

* woah this story is getting close to the ending . anyway next chapter will contain a lot of sad scene so im really sorry about . im still deciding to make a sad or happy ending but we’ll see . anyway enjoy ! *

yes , i update 2 chapter cause why not~ maybe i’ll post one more~ hehe