Pt.11

author pov.

its been one week since jisung have been ignoring him , and jisung still ignore him . to say minho doesn’t feel sad gonna be a lie , he is very sad and will always cry at the night . woojin and chan tried everything to comfort him , but nothing work .

they were at their practice room , practicing . “ sungie , after your part , you will do the hand dance with minho hyung okay ” hyunjin said as he look at jisung . jisung nodded .

after explaining something , their finally start to dance . and when jisung and minho part came , minho was the only one who’s nervous , meanwhile , jisung look so calm .

they finish the dance safely . as minho took the center , he become wild , not only he’s mad because of jisung ignoring him but he’s also mad because of himself who cannot fight his fears to talk to jisung .

after their practice , they decide to rest for a while since all of them feel like dying . jisung goes straight to felix and start to talk to him .
“ lix ah ” jisung said as he sit down beside felix .

“ yes sung ? ” felix said as he smile at jisung . “ do you have plans with changbin today ? ” jisung ask as he look at felix . “ no , i don’t have why ? ” felix ask , feeling nervous . “ can you come with me later... ? ” jisung ask as he look down .

“ sure but to where ? ” felix ask . “ you’ll know... ” jisung said . just then minho talk to him , “ h-hey jisung... ” minho said as he look down . jisung look up to look at minho , “ what hyung ” jisung said with no emotion . “ uhm can you hand me my bottle ? ” minho ask , still looking down .

jisung look at his back and grab minho’s bottle , he hand it to minho . “ thanks ” minho said , finally looking up , “ uhm ” jisung mumbled and look back at felix .

chan was looking at them , he cannot take this anymore . he saw jisung who was ignoring minho , minho was walking to woojin as he sit beside him , he can sense that minho wanted to cry . chan get up as he goes closer to jisung .
jisung was drinking water from a glass cup . (lmao sorry i don’t know what it call lol)

“ jisung , i need to talk to you ” chan said as his eyes got darkened . “ yes hyung ? ” jisung said , feeling confused . “ can you stop it already ?! ” chan suddenly yelled , which make jisung to flinch . “ stop w-what ? ” jisung ask , feeling confused .

“ stop the game where you ignore minho ! he just confess to you , do you need to go that far jisung ?! ” chan said as he pull jisung shirt . the others tried to stop chan but only getting push away by chan .

jisung look at him , his eyes darkened . his hand was grabbing the glass cup very tightly and the glass cup broke , that make his hand cover full of blood . chan look at jisung hand feeling shocked . he tried to grab jisung hand but jisung push chan’s hand .

jisung laugh as tears slowly start to fall , “ what ? i was only having my time to think about his confession ! i needed some time too okay ?! i don’t want to hurt him ! maybe you’ll say i hurt him by ignoring him , but its the best for me and him ! to rethink about our feelings towards each other ! ” jisung said as he punch the wall non stop .

“ AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! ” jisung scream and stop punching the wall . jisung grab his beg and walk out the practice room . “ sung where you going ?! ” felix yelled as he run to jisung . “ lix... thank you for understanding me... thank you for being by my side... but im sorry lix... im sorry... ” jisung said as tears didn’t stop falling down .

“ sung w-what are you sorry for... ” felix said as he wipe jisung’s tears . jisung smile , “ you’ll know... ” jisung said and quickly walk out from the room . felix was gonna chase him but stopped by changbin , “ lix , let him be ... ” changbin said as he hug felix . felix broke the hug as he look at the others members .

“ so , you guys happy now ? hah ?! ” felix yelled as he start to broke down . “ jisung... he... you guys don’t even know how he feel these days ! and... you guys just throw the blame to him ?! ” felix said as he get up slowly . the others members was shocked with felix’s words .

“ look if jisung left straykids , im gonna leave too ” felix said that left the others members shocked .

- part 11 ends -

* yeah... sorry... next gonna be more sad... anyway enjoy part 11 ! wow... this story is close to ending guysss ! *