Pt.17

author pov.

minho and jisung went to a fancy restaurant , " wait " jisung said , minho turn to him , " what's wrong ? " minho ask worried , " you don't really need to bring me here minho... " jisung said and chuckled .

minho smile , " i want this to be special just for you " minho said and grab jisung waist , jisung look at him shocked , " h-hyung... " jisung said as he blush . minho smile and hug jisung , " let's get in " minho said and jisung nodded .

----------------

" thanks for the lunch hyung " jisung said and smile , " you're welcome now let's go to our next destination " minho said and wink , jisung look away and blush . minho chuckled and mumbled cute to jisung .

----------------

" okay hyung , im not gonna ride that " jisung said , " eyy jisungg come onnn " minho plead with his puppy eyes , " fine " jisung said defeated , " yeay ! " minho said excitedly .

minho and jisung is now at the roller coaster park , their finally got on the roller coaster , " im not afraid " jisung said and minho chuckled , " you sure ? " minho said , and the ride began .

jisung was holding minho's hand tightly , he hide his face to minho shoulder , " h-hyung im gonna kill you after this " jisung said but little did jisung know minho was also scared , he was sweating a lot .

and when the ride stop , jisung finally look at minho and laugh loudly , " h-hyung did you cry ?! " jisung said but minho quickly shut jisung's mouth , " yah don't make fun of me " minho said .

" sorry , its just too funny " jisung said and trying his best not to laugh . " anyway , lets go to our next destination " minho said and pull jisung and get in their car , " that's it for amusement park ? " jisung said .

" yeah , now put on your seatbelt " minho said and start to drive .

----------------

they arrived at a car movie theater , " how you really prepared this so well " jisung said and minho smile , feeling proud .

they ordered some snacks while watching the movie , it was a romantic movie but also sad at the same time , minho look at jisung and saw jisung cheek has ketchup on it .

he remove the ketchup from jisung cheek and jisung look at minho , minho smile and jisung smile back , " do you know that you're beautiful jisung ? " minho said and touch jisung's hair as jisung blush .

" you're even more beautiful hyung... " jisung said and finally looking up , which surprise jisung cause minho face was so close to his face . minho smile as he lean closer and their nose touch .

the movie finally ended and minho drive them to another restaurant , the restaurant was very fancy and has a beach beside it , they get into the restaurant .

when they're done eating , they take a walk at the beach , " wah these places is so beautiful hyung " jisung said as he look at the sky , " i really have so much fun " jisung said again and smile , looking at minho .

" im glad you like it sung " minho said and pull jisung down to seat . they sit on a blanket and in front of them have some nice decoration , " hyung did you prepare this ? " jisung said and point at the beautiful flower decoration .

" is it beautiful ? " minho said and jisung nodded , minho stand up and pick a balloon and give it to jisung , jisung look at the balloon and smile . then he notice something , the balloon actually light and there's word in there .

" will you be my boyfriend... ? " jisung read and look at minho who's already looking at him , " jisung , will you be my boyfriend ? " minho said and pull out a box , he open the box and jisung saw a necklace that has ' MS ' word on it .

jisung then notice that minho also wearing the same necklace , he smile as he touch minho cheek , " of course i want to be your boyfriend " jisung said and peck minho's lip .

minho look at jisung shocked and smile , he put the necklace on jisung neck , " this is so beautiful hyung... i really like it... and thank you " jisung said and smile .

minho pull jisung closer by pulling his waist as he lean closer and kiss jisung slowly , jisung put his hand on minho's neck and kiss back .

the kiss was very sweet and show how much they really love at each other , " i love you so freaking much han ji sung " minho said as he kiss jisung more deeply , " i love you even more lee min ho " jisung said .

their kiss slowly turn into a makeout , minho goes to jisung's neck and start to make love bites and after a while , they finally stop , " i love you " minho said and smile , " i love you too " jisung said , minho hug jisung .

- part 17 ends -

* ohmygosh , one more chapter and this story will end ! i can't believe this , anyway this is actually the last chapter but the next chapter is actually gonna be an extra chapter for fun hehe~ also i have a new story that i'll upload tonight after the extra chapter ! :) please support that story as well ! ♡

this is the story everyone ! i hope this story also get the same attention like this story ! thanks ♡ !