Train Like a Mofo

(Edited 11-5-15)

Naruto went off with Jiraiya, Sasuke left with Kakashi, so Natsu, Kiyomi and I decided we needed to find a sensei too. We went to Kakashi to ask him if he knew anyone before we left.

He started to tell us about his old girlfriend and how she was a great shinobi. None if us tuned in until he said that she was the only one alive who'd seen him with out his mask on. At that we ran to find her.

We ran all around town until we gave up. "Wait guys! Remember her name? It was Kōya!" Natsu shouted.

"So what?" I said and scrunch my nose up.

"So, that means wilderness! Maybe she lives in the woods outside the village!" Kiyomi said happily.

"I DON'T SPEAK FUCKING JAPANESE!" I yelled. After that we ran around the woods around the village. Eventually we came to this small cottage. It was tiny.

Natsu knocked on the door and a woman with white hair came out. She looked really nice but she had a scarf covering her mouth. "What can I help you with?" She asked kindly.

"We are here to train with you. We've heard that you are an epic shinobi." I said.

"From who?"

"Kakashi Hatake." She slammed the door. Well I guess she's not as nice as I thought.

"Ma'am?" Natsu says knocking on the door.

"So you came here to train?" She said opening up the door dressed like a ninja.

"HELL YEAH WE DID!" Kiyomi yelled.

"WELL THEN LETS SEE WHAT YOU GOT!" She also yelled.

We ended up sparring for the day. I didn't know how strong I was. But the other two were epic. Natsu had a hell fire juitsu. It made a circle of fire around the opponent and then it smaller till it burns you. (Fire chakra nature)

Also Kiyomi had a awesome juitsu called 1000 pokes. It made water into tiny needles and stabbed the enemy. (Water chakra nature)

I upgraded my ka-me-ha-me-ha or my blue comet juitsu by adding my air nature in it. This let me control it and it also made it a lot faster.

Now were sitting at a dinner table. Having dinner. "Good work everyone. Tomorrow we will summon our Jigoku no ōkami." Kōya-sensei says smiling.

"Uhh. What does that mean?" I ask stupidly. Well not really. I come from New York. How am I supposed to know Japanese.

"It basically means wolves from hell." Kōya says.

"Cooooooollllll!" Me and everyone else say in awe.

"What's yours look like?" Kiyomi asks.

"That's easy!" Kōya says and bites her thumb. She does a summoning juitsu and a big weird looking white wolf came out. "Like this!" She smiles.

"What did you need Kōya-sama?" The wolf says.

"Just to show my students. You can leave now." With that the wolf poofs away.

"So where are we sleeping?" Natsu asks.

"Oh I have a room for you all. But there's only two beds."

"I call a bed!" Me and Kiyomi shout. We both jump up and throw our dishes into the sink. We race to the room. When we get there Natsu's already in one of the beds. Kiyomi jumps into the other. I'm not sleeping on the god damn ground.

I try to crawl in bed with Kiyomi but she pushed me off the bed. 'I have no other choice but to go into Natsu's bed.' I think to myself. I crawl into his bed and stay as far away from him as possible. I eventually drift off to sleep.

*~*~*

"Gaara of the funk! Haha. Oh Gaara your so warm! Spoons! You shouldn't have!" I say involuntarily as I wake up from my dream.

"Who's Gaara?" I hear a voice say. I look around and realize I'm cuddling with Natsu. and he's only in his underwear...
.
.
.
.
.

"RAPE!" I scream and run in circles.

"Who's Gaara?!?" Natsu asks again.

I throw my sacred spoon at him and he looks at it in horror. "You were dreaming about this guy?! He has no eyebr-"

I cut him off by pinning him against the bed with a plastic spoon to his throat. "Don't you dare insult my husband!"

His eyes widen at the word 'husband'. "He's your-"

"Not yet!" I say and get off. "But soon..."