𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 - 𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘣𝘺: 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 1

𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗯𝘆'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩
-
"Sam please".

"If you don't leave my house on the count of three, I am calling the police," I didn't take him seriously.

"Sammy I'm sorry it was a mistake everyone makes mistakes, no ones perfect".

"Yeah and people's mistakes has consequences".

"And you don't think I've been tearing myself apart about it?" I yelled at him.

"Colby! It doesn't matter you did what you did and there's nothing taking it back, I'm done, we're done," I let the tears that built up fall as I walked out slamming his door.

I started my car as I speed off with a blurry eyesight. Feeling my lunch from earlier that day rise in my throat, I arrived at my apartment. Proceeding to slam the door open and struggle to rip off my leather jacket and shoes. I stumbled into the kitchen hovering over the sink with both hands on the counter, gripping so tight they turn white.

𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥
𝗡𝗼 𝗼𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩
-
     "God Colby it's been a year, when are you going to grow up?"

"Shut the fuck up Tara! I can choose how I deal with pain and I can choose when to get over it. So don't bring that shit up," said a drunken Colby who was laying in an empty bathtub.

"Okay I'm sorry, but I'm getting tired of you coming to me telling me how upset and depressed you are. It's annoying Colby".

"Get out".

"Huh?" She said standing in the bathroom doorway.

"Get the fuck out!" Tara stood there looking at Colby for a minute then left. After she left Colby grabbed his phone and deactivated both his insta accounts. And posted a video of him drinking a bottle of tequila on Snapchat.
This is how it's been for Colby for almost a year now. Getting high and drinking till he pukes was his new fond hobby. But only recently has he started doing both. The minute he posted that video his phone blew up with "friends" telling him "that's bad" and "stop" but Colby never cared, he'd do whatever it takes to forget. And only twice has he tried killing himself, but no one knows about that.

Then he got a message from the least person he expected, Brennen Taylor. The text read, "Hey Colby I know we haven't talked in a while but I was wandering if you'd like to maybe go on a walk with me? Or something. We could always do something els, something you like?"

Colby was shocked because he hadn't talked to none of the trap house boys neither their friends, in forever. And he's just now reaching out to him? Colby replied with sure, what time.

Brennen said, now.
So Colby texted him his address and got up taking some Advil and drinking some water. He then got ready changing his clothes and brushing his teeth to hide the scent of alcohol on his breath.

Next thang he knew there was a knock at the door.

He opened it to see Brennen, "that was fast".

"Yeah your apartment isn't to far from my place," he said. Colby just nodded as they walked outside silently both of them really at a lost for words. "So, how have you been?"

"How do you think?" Colby said looking at him.

He laughed and looked down shaking his head, "I'll just shut my mouth".

Colby nodded and laughed. "I'm sorry you know, for not reaching out sooner," Brennen said with concern laced in his voice.

Colby looked down silent for a minute, "i am too".