𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 - 𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘣𝘺: 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘮𝘦

Enjoy this while I write "attention 2" because Wattpad wants to delete my work :)
-
     Sam shoved his friend as they walked the cracking concrete path. Both boys were on their way to school but had made a pit stop at another friends house. Corey trailing behind a bit rolling his eyes at the boy's stupidity.

"Sam I'll beat your ass right now".

"Oh shove it Jake you won't do shit".

"Both you shove it," Corey laughed catching up with the two. "We're running late and setting a bad example for Sam".

Today was Sam's first day at this school, he had just transferred from his other school. Not for nothing bad but he just wanted to be with his friends more.

"He'll be fine," Jake rolled his eyes.

The boys soon arrived at the entrance to their "Hell hole" is what Jake would say.
As they climbed the outside stairs a certain brunette caught the boy's eye. He was sitting at one of the outside pick nick tables that were out front, a book in his hands.

"Hey who's that?" He piped up nodding his head to the pick nick table.

Corey looked over, "I don't know they probably walked away".

Corey and Jake took off inside before the blonde could say anything els. Strange Sam thought, he shrugged his shoulders not pondering to much on it.

Sam sat in class bored as can be, none of his friends being in this class do to it being an AP class. Sam didn't want to sound rude or nothing, but his friends weren't the brightest.

Sam was flicking his pencil between his fingers at a pretty fast pace.

"Ow".

Sam quickly looked up seeing his pencil had flung from his grasp and hit someone in the back of the head. The boy turned around meeting Sam's worried gaze. It was the brunette from outside.

"I am so sorry I-I didn't mean to," Sam stumbled looking around the room. He then caught the eyes of a blue haired girl who was giving Sam a strange look.

"It's fine Sam".

Sam paused for a minute, "how do you know my name?"

"Oh I'm sorry some people have talked about, you probably think I'm weird," he said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh no not at all, still sorry though".

"Don't sweat it, the names Colby," with that the brunette smiled and turned around.

Sam smiled to himself once he picked his pencil back up and began flicking it again.

"Hey guys I saw that guy again, Colby was it I think?" Sam said sitting down with his tray at a lunch table which Jake and Corey also sat at.

Jake gave Corey a weird look which Sam did not pass up on. "I've never heard of a Colby before, must be new".

Sam shrugged his shoulders picking his cheese burger up. But Corey was still looking at Jake with eyes that didn't hold much joy in them.

The next day Sam stood at his locker alone gathering his books for his sixth period class. His thoughts pondered on the mysterious boy from yesterday, he hoped he'd get to see him again today.

"Hey Sam".

Sam turned around and to his surprise stood Colby smiling ear to ear. "Hey," Sam replied turning fully around to face him.

"Hey I was wondering if you um maybe wanted to walk to class with me?" He said nervously.

"Yeah of course, lets go now," Sam smiled reassuringly.

Both boys walked to class smiling happier then could be. Talking about just anything and everything. Sam told him how he was new and he had transferred schools, and how he saw him outside on the first day of school.

"Why didn't you say hi?"

Sam shrugged, "you were busy reading and I was with my friends".

Colby nodded the smile he wore never leaving his face. They then came to their class door.

"I have to use the bathroom real quick, I'll be back though," Colby smiled giving Sam a little wave.

Sam returned the smile before walking in class spotting Corey and Jake sitting in the back, so he walked over taking a seat behind them.

"Who were you talking to?" Jake Asked.

"Colby, I told y'all I've been talking to him a lot. Maybe I'll see if he can sit with us at lunch".

Corey looked at Jake before saying, "Sam there's no Colby in this school, me and Jake went through the schools files".

"He's probably just enrolled and his papers haven't transferred yet".

Jake just shook his head, "were going to the library during lunch time".

Sam cocked an eyebrow at the two but ignored it and focused on class.

"Here it is, class of 2017," jake said pulling a year book off a shelf.

The three boys were now sat in the back corner of the library. "Why are we doing this? Plus it's 2020," Sam said leaning back in his chair crossing his arms.

"How do you spell his name Sam?" Corey Asked who sat across from him.

"C-o-l-b-y, why though?"

"Look at this," Jake sat beside Sam with the book flipping through pages. "There hasn't been a c-o-l-b-y since 2019".

"Is that him?" Corey asked pointing to a brunette with striking blue eyes.

Sam quickly took the book from Jake examining the photo graph. The boy in the picture was smiling ear to ear but his eyes, Sam noticed his eyes looked like he was lost. Like he was helpless and scarred. This was his Colby, his Colby who he's been talking to the past week. But this Colby in the photo graph wasn't his happy Colby.

"He killed himself sam, in 2019. They had a memorable and everything here. Have you even seen his locker? It has sticky notes and everything on it". Sam looked up to meet Coreys sad eyes.

"N-no this cant b-be, I saw him. I talked to him! I laughed with him!" Sam raised his voice his vision now becoming blurry.

"He hang him self in the boy's bathroom Sam. He had one of the worst bulling cases ever, that's what Kat says".

"Who's Kat?"

"Katrina Stewart, she was his best friend. She still goes here do to being held back once, she should've graduated last year but due to his death she lost it. You've seen her, your in some classes with her. She has blue hair," Corey said.

"I-I've got to go," Sam got up and quickly made his way out.

He walked the empty halls where no students would be due to lunch time. He slid down a white brick wall with his knees up he put his head in his hands.

"I'm s-sorry".

Sam looked up to see Colby's teary face. This was the Colby in the photograph, the lost and scarred Colby.

"D-Don't be your okay".

"I just wanted someone to hear me," he said sliding own the wall beside Sam.

"I... I hear you, Colby".

Colby looked at Sam and smiled wiping some tears off his face.

"Are- are you like?..."

Colby nodded his head slowly as he looked at his feet bumping his black shoes together. Sam moves two fingers under his chin and making him look at him.

"I hear you," Sam leaned in kissing Colby's cold chapped lips. Colby kissed back smiling into the kiss with tears still running down his face.

Someone heard him, now he can leave. After years of being bullied and nobody hearing him, he can finally be free. Because Sam heard him.

——
Enjoy this while I work on "attention 2" because Wattpad just decides to delete EVERYTHING.

Hope everyone has a great day/night!
-
𝘞𝘤: 1284