𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 - 𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘣𝘺: 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦

⚠️warning triggering⚠️

     "Okay I got it Sam... yeah I know bud light... okay... bye," Colby hung up slipping his phone into his pocket and walking in Lawson's bar & grill.

He was currently getting a 12 pack of bud light for the boys at Sam's apartment. Tonight was pizza night and Mike had suggested on having some "fun" if you'd call it. Of course though Colby and everyone was done, seeming to be stressed and wanted the weights off their shoulders.

So the brunette entered eyes scanning around, he smiled at a little girl who was waving at him. Her mother trying to tell her not to talk to strangers. Which made Colby grin seeing he'd never do anything wrong, but the mother never knew that.

He walked to the front saying a nice hello and asking for a 12case. The man at the counter nodded and disappeared to the back. Colby stood waiting as he looked around, there wasn't many people on the grill side of the place. Just a family and a couple and a group of guys, who appeared frightened to Colby.

He quickly looked away when one of them caught his eyes and sent him a daring smirk. Which Colby didn't send back, he quickly turned on his heal and faced the worker. Colby thanked the man paying him, then grabbing the case and leaving.

He had parked his car further down on the side of the road since the parking lot was full, causing him to have a good walk ahead.

The brunette reached his car going on the passenger side and buckled the case in, due to the alarm going off in his car if he didn't buckle the seat belt. As he finished he shit the door about to go to the drivers side but was stopped when he felt a hand on his wrist.

"Hey baby, how old are you?" The man said still holding his wrist. Colby realized it was the man he locked eyes with at Lawson's.

"Um I-I'm sorry but I have to get home to my boyfriend," Colby quickly said removing his arm only for it to be pulled again. "Please I don't want any trouble".

"I like it better when they beg," the tattoo faced man grabbed Colby by the waist and threw him into a dark ally.

Colby hit his head on the hard pavement looking up to see nothing due to the darkness and cramped space. As he looked up he saw three other men walk towards him. Colby shook as tears were beginning to form.

"Please I didn't due a-anything," Colby's voice broke due to his throat tightening, he felt less air coming in as he started hyperventilating.

"Shut the fuck up bitch!" A man in a leather jacket kicked Colby in the ribs.

Colby cried as he was picked up by his collar and ruffly pushed onto a wall. He protested and scream bloody murder but it was no use, no one was coming for him. He thought if Sam or anyone was wandering where he was. Probably not, he was alone, and was probably going to die alone.

The brunette heard the metal of belts clingy filled his ears. Then his belt was being un-done. He thrashed around as the man in front of him removed his pants and quickly slipping off his boxers. Colby's cries and pleads were the only thing that could be heard. He felt so weak so vulnerable. He could feel the cold air nipping at his revealing thighs and private area making him sick. He felt so sick to his stomach he thought he was going to get sick every where.

He heard the men snicker and laugh finding amusement torturing the boy.

He closed his eyes feeling the man that held him slide into him and he screamed out in pain. Causing the men to laugh. The mans thrusts soon became sloppy as he came into Colby with a low groan of pleaser.

After all four of the men had their turn with each releasing into the small brunette. One threw his limp body to the cold pavement spitting on him. He found the courage to looked down at his pitiful body. Seeing he was only in socks and a T-shirt his once pale thighs now dirty, was covered in cum and blood. He cried crawling over to his pants pulling out his phone.

Sam sat on the couch at his apartment laughing at a joke aryia had said. Then his phone began to ring.

"It's Colby," the blonde smiled to his friends answering.

All the color in his face dropped at hearing Colby sob into the phone.

"Okay Baby I need you to take a breath and tell me what's wrong," the whole room got silent wanting to know what the two boys were talking about.

Colby sobbed into the other line, "j-just pick m-me up please".

"Where are you? Are you hurt? Fuck Colby," Sam stood up grabbing a sweater and throwing it on. "Kevin mike aryia and Corey come with me, he said he's in an ally way".

Katrina threw her hand over mouth gasping in shock, a million thoughts were running threw everyone's head.

Kevin driving his car, spotted Colby's parked on the side of the road. He pulled in front of it parking. Sam threw open the door and bolted out to an ally way he saw.

"Colby baby are you hear? Please answer me," Sam whined not hearing the brunette.

"Look," Corey said. He was pointing to a flashing white light.

Which Sam bolted for, he looked and there was Colby swaying his phone back and forth with the flash on. He had managed to put his pants on but not shoes.

"Kevin, Mike!" Sam sobbed falling to his knees at the sight of his beloved.

"Hey prince, everything's going to be alright. Trust me".

Kevin and Mike came over both lifting a side of the boy and practically caring him seeing he couldn't walk.

They got the car setting him in the passenger side.
The whole way back to the apartment complex was silent except for Colby's hiccups and sniffles.

Once they arrived mike and Kevin went to help Colby out but stoped hearing the boy wince in pain.

"I'm going to have to carry him Sam," Kevin said leaning on the car.

"Yeah, Okay," Sam mumbled.

Sam closed the door to Colby's apartment after letting the police out. Sam was pissed that someone would touch his baby. He moved to the couch were Colby sat staring off into space.

"I'm so proud of you baby," Sam sat beside the younger, grabbing his hand bringing him out of his trance. The brunette flinched lightly looking at Sam's hand which held his.

"Why?" The younger asked just below a whisper. Sam probably wouldn't have heard if he wasn't right beside him, their legs touching and hands interlocked.

Sam moves his free hand to lift Colby's chin looking him in the eyes. "Because your so strong, your handling this so well princess. I know for a fact if it was me, well I don't know. I just know that you wouldn't handle it like you are".

Colby smiled at Sam trying to cheer him, "I love you so much Sammy".

Colby kissed his lover on the lips then resting his head on his shoulder. "I love you more baby boy, more than you will ever know".

Sam kissed the boys head smiling, knowing that Colby will be just fine. Yeah it'll take him a while to even ever let Sam touch him in more of a seductive way. But Sam was okay with that, for he would wait until his angel was ready.

————————
𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦 𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗙 𝘀𝗼 𝗶 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱👌🏼

𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗮𝘆/𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁!
-
𝘞𝘤: 1303