Sockinthesea's OCs

Name: Oliver Jason Quinnôk
Nickname: Oli
Age: 16
Number of Years In Camp: 4
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Straight
Godly Parent: Hades
Personality: Jason is a kindhearted person that will do anything for the people he loves. He is overprotective of his friends and siblings, and his pet hellhound, Skylos. He gets defensive easily but still picks fights.
Face Claim: Brant Daugherty

Appearance- Has messy dark brown hair that is almost black

Appearance- Has messy dark brown hair that is almost black. Jason has blue-green eyes and pale skin. He has a scar on his side from a fight with another camper. He can usually be caught wearing rock band T-shirts and a black "Cabin 13" hoodie with ripped black jeans. He sometimes wears a black beanie and always wears a lock necklace.
Powers- He can control shadows, manipulate fears, perform necromancy. shapeshift and shadow travel.
Fears- Losing loved ones, hurting loved ones.
Weapon(s)- A Stygian iron sword, Skeletós
Disorder- ADHD, Insomnia
Background- Jason's mother died during his birth, and he and his older, clear-sighted mortal brother, Lance, were put into foster care. Each family sent them back due to strange occurrences when they were around. When Lance turned eighteen, he took Jason, who was only seven at the time, and ran away to New York. Here, Lance fell in with a bad crowd and began to physically abuse Jason. When Jason was ten, he ran away from his older brother. He spent some time hiding out, protecting himself with a weird black knife a strange man gave him when he was four, and when he turned eleven, he learned that he was a halfblood from a boy he met, Miles, who turned out to be a satyr. Miles kept him safe for a year, but when Jason was twelve, Miles was forced to bring him into camp.
Other- In a relationship with Rosalie Jenkins, and he's the head counselor of the Hades cabin.
—————
Name: Cierra Skylar Moore
Nickname: Ci
Age: 14
Number of Years In Camp: 2
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Straight
Godly Parent: Hades
Personality: Cierra is a lot like her half-brother. She's very competitive and compassionate about things. She is rather defiant and will go against the grain. She gets along with people a lot easier than Jason does, and she has a pet ferret named Noah.
Face Claim: Sienna Agudong

Appearance- Cierra has wavy dark brown hair and brown eyes

Appearance- Cierra has wavy dark brown hair and brown eyes. She has slightly tanned skin. Usually she wears black jeans, a camp t-shirt with a black and white flannel over, and black converse.
Powers- Control shadows, necromancy, shadow traveling.
Fears- Loud sounds, death.
Weapon(s)- A set of Stygian iron hunting knives.
Disorder- ADHD, Insomnia
Background- Cierra grew up in South Florida and was raised by her single mother. She played basketball and was a star player, but when she turned twelve, her and her mother were attacked by a hydra, and her mom was forced to tell her the truth. She was then rushed to camp by her mom, and returns to visit her every other year.
Other- None
—————
Name: Riley Harper Jones
Nickname: Riles, Jones
Age: 14
Number of Years In Camp: 1
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Straight
Godly Parent: Apollo
Personality: Riley is very friendly and playful. She will do anything for her siblings and for Cierra, who is her best friend. She is also very competitive and likes a good challenge.
Face Claim: Dasha Khlystun

Appearance- Riley has short hazelnut hair and pale skin

Appearance- Riley has short hazelnut hair and pale skin. She has two different color eyes, one being a light shade of brown and the other a blue-green color. She usually wears a camp shirt, light blue jean shorts and a necklace with a feather on it.
Powers- The ability to manipulate light and sound.
Fears- Heights, Fire.
Weapon(s)- A bow and arrow and a celestial bronze throwing knife.
Disorder- Dyslexia
Background- Riley was raised by her mother in New York. All her life, she knew her true parentage, and her mother helped her train her abilities. When she turned 13, her mom took her to camp.
Other- None
—————
Name: Louis Valero Caylor
Nickname: Lou, Louie
Age: 18
Number of Years In Camp: 9
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Straight
Godly Parent: Hermes
Personality: Louis is mischievous and funny. He's always pulling a prank or cracking a joke. He is a joyful person for the most part, but if you hurt him, you'll wish you weren't born.
Face Claim: Ty Simpkons

Appearance- Louis has pale skin, dirty blonde hair and blue-grey eyes

Appearance- Louis has pale skin, dirty blonde hair and blue-grey eyes. Usually he can be caught wearing a camp shirt and a grey "Cabin 11" hoodie over.
Powers- The ability to control locks.
Fears- Dying by the hand of a god, a prank backfiring and killing him.
Weapon(s)- A celestial bronze switchblade.
Disorder- Dyslexia and ADD
Background- He was raised by his mother, Maria Caylor, and his step-father, Adam Winnifred, in a large house in Georgia. When he was nine, they were attacked by a giant that killed his mother. Adam then took him to camp. Louis still goes back to Georgia during the year to spend time with Adam.
Other- None
—————
Name: Creed Daryl South
Nickname: None
Age: 13
Number of Years In Camp: 3
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Bisexual
Godly Parent: Nemesis
Personality: Creed is standoffish and bitter. He gets angry easily and likes to be alone. He doesn't get along with anyone at camp, so he doesn't have any friends. He picks fights with older campers but usually wins due to his Tychokenisis.
Face Claim: Ian Somerhalder

Appearance- Creed has long dark brown hair and greyish eyes

Appearance- Creed has long dark brown hair and greyish eyes. His skin is tan and his usually wears a black Imagine Dragons t-shirt with a black bomber jacket.
Powers- Tychokenisis
Fears- Turing evil.
Weapon(s)- A celestial bronze battle axe.
Disorder- Dyslexia
Background- His father, after learning the risks of demigod children, abandoned him in a forest in Maine. Here, he was raised by a Cyclops, and never knew until he was taken to camp at the age of 10.
Other- He has a hunting falcon.

More to come.