Chpater 2: A Wilde Fanatic

It came as a relief to Blaine that when he reached his and Rachel's suite, they weren't expected to share a bed. Not that he had expected to, he'd just had this fear of it since he found out that they would be sharing a separate suite to their parents.

He'd awoken at around 6am and after an hour of staring at the smooth white ceiling, he decided to finally get up. Rachel had yet to wake up and as bad as it may be to think this about your future wife, Blaine could not have been more thankful for her deep sleep. This gave him the chance to sneak out, to just feel normal until everyone else started to stir and he'd be forced back into the life of high society he was forced to lead.

Unaccompanied, he got breakfast from the dining hall, black coffee and two slices of well done toast, before heading out to his decidedly favourite spot on the deck, the stern, to get some fresh air. The wind blew threw his untamed curls as he watched over the sea. A few minutes passed of him admiring the gloriously clear water before closing his eyes to take in the sensations attacking his senses with a deep breath.

"Well, well, well, what a surprise to find you here." A familiar voice said from behind him, sarcastically. A smile found its way onto Blaine's features as he recognised the melodic sound coming from behind him.

"Hello to you too, Mr Hummel." He didn't turn to face him but he let his eyes slip open. "How're you this morning?"

Kurt shrugged. "Tired." He answered simply before checking his watch, 11:47. "Are our arrangements for 12:30 still in place?"

"Of course." Blaine answered, almost too eagerly as he finally turned to face the younger man. "Why would it not be?" He asked, A confused smile landing on his face.

"I was just checking." Kurt returned the smile as he took his seat in the bench.

There was a short silence between the two, throughout which Blaine kept sneaking glances at Kurt. Despite his best efforts to make his glances discreet, Kurt couldn't help but notice them. Curiosity roamed freely though Blaine's hazel eyes along with a look Kurt couldn't quite pinpoint at that moment.

"Do you want to get started early since we're both available?" Blaine was the one to break the silence that had started to become awkward.

Kurt looked puzzled, he'd been under the impression Blaine wanted a family portrait or something but as he realised that this was not the case the idea of being alone with Blaine unsettled him a little. Maybe it was because of the drastic difference between their lifestyles; maybe it was because his paranoid side was telling him he was about to be framed for theft, or something worse even, or maybe it was because he was drawn towards the man stood a few feet away from him but there's was no way in hell he could possibly be like Kurt. "Okay." He replied after a few seconds of careful consideration. The slight bewilderment was clear in his voice no matter how much he had tried to hide it.

Blaine gestured for Kurt to follow him before walking towards the door leading to the first class suites.

_______________________

Meanwhile, Rachel Berry had barely awoken from her slumber and in her half conscious state had gotten ready for the day before letting her parents escort her to breakfast.

"Come on Rachel, eat up." Mrs Berry said to her daughter with a cheerful smile lighting up her features. "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day after all."