Chapter 9/(AKA Ending 1: The good end)

This is for people who chose the first option,
'The countries save Italy and America but with a twist'
This is also a Christmas Special! Sorry it's late! I recently got a new phone(I do everything on my phone), and had to transfer stuff over.

Italy held America close, his fever only gotten worse. He prayed for someone to come save him and his friend.

Everyone arrived at the caves, ready to deal with anything that came at them. Soon enough they reached what seemed to be the bottom. Matthew was the first to step into the chamber, and saw two huddled figures.

Feliciano looked over and saw someone standing there. Afraid, he scooched away, fear getting the better of him. "....Don't come closer..." Tears peeked at his eyes, and he held Alfred closer.

"Don't worry, we're here to help." The person put their hands up, showing they had nothing dangerous on them. "Alfred's sick isn't he? If we don't help, it's gonna get really bad."

Feliciano contemplated his options. This could be another trick the beast had, or it was someone who could actually help. Taking a deep breath he nodded.

Matthew kneeled down and motioned for the other's to walk closer. Taking a look at Alfred's injuries, he tried not to cringe. He didn't know something could get this infected. It was going to be a bitch to clean.

"We need to get Alfred fixed up for now and leave, aru. We don't know what could happen if that monster comes back." Yao spoke up, pulling out bandages and rubbing alcohol from his bag.

Alfred was still somewhat conscious, his vision really hazy. He didn't understand what was happening until he felt the sting of rubbing alcohol on his mouth. He wanted to scream, squirming and moving away from the pain.

Feliciano sat beside him, holding his hand tight. "It's okay...breathe through your nose..." He was shaking, desperately clinging onto the hope that these people really had good intentions.

Soon enough most of Alfreds face was covered in bandages.

"Everything alright?" Arthur looked over to the four, having been standing to the side with everyone else, who were just as tense as Feliciano.

"For the moment. We need to get him real medical attention now, aru." Yao stood, wiping the blood off his hands. "It's extremely bad, he's going to die if we don't hurry up and get out of here."

"Then we should get going then, да?" Ivan stretched and carefully picked up Alfred.

Feliciano shakily stood, still not trusting these people, but they had Alfred. He couldn't just leave Alfred, if he did he'd be plagued with guilt forever.

Soon enough the whole group was walking outside, and Francis was ready to tell Feliciano the truth. He had worked up the courage to tell him, but maybe not now. Maybe after they left this hell scape of a maze and were back to the much better real world.

Ivan and Matthew were chatting, trying to keep morale up.

Gilbert and Ludwig were still trying to figure out why Francis lied to Feliciano all those years ago.

Other's were either silent or quietly whispering to eachother. More than ready to see their fellow nations again, and tell them of everything they had seen.

When the light of day hit everyone's eyes, it felt like they had awoken from a bad dream. It was as if things went back to normal. Almost.

When Feliciano saw the light, he began to cry. Tears pouring down his cheeks like the afternoon rain. Prussia and Germany tried to comfort him, but to no avail. "I'm free...I'm home!" He was smiling and trying to stop himself from crying but god he didn't have to feel bad anymore, he could be happy again.

Alfred blinked a little bit and saw the light, he prayed this wasn't another twisted dream. And he was right. Yao, Matthew and Ivan got him to a proper hospital. And there he was able to finally heal.

Francis still felt guilt ridden, but knew, it wasn't exactly his fault. The experience had made him grow as a person, even though it was utterly awful.

All in all, after being set free from the hell maze, everyone got together to finally relax. Especially since it was Christmas, so they needed to be together more than ever. Because of the storm, the flowers that grew after it, were beautiful.

Ending 2: The good end: Love and Care