dos

sunshine's heart was beating irregularly fast when they arrived at the house. it could have been the fact that she was missing her fuck up dad or it was just nerves. but sunshine was pretty sure it was the fact that someone had egged the words "you'll die in here" on the side of her house. if sunshine had known that this house would do what it did to her, she probably would have ran screaming right then and there.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
sunshine decided that the best way to have some fun with this boring ass house was to explore it a little, so that's exactly what she did.
everything was going fine in the house, a few rusted doors and a scary popping noise once or teice, but noting too bad. that was until she got to the basement. now, don't get it twisted  sunshine was not a dumb person, she knew that it was not a good idea to go in  that dark and smelly basement, but nothing could prepare her for what she saw when she poked her head inside. it was two little boys, throwing obnoxious noisemakers. but what sunshine would never be able to get out her mind was the fact that both of their throats were slit in such a way that made it look like they had an extra mouth. you betcha, sunshine took off running and screaming, she was so distressed she didn't even notice the blonde woman standing right in her yard that she would bump into.
the hit was so hard to sunshine that she fell right on her back after knocking into the lady.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
when sunshine woke up after her little clumsy fall, she was in a very clean room, much to clean for her liking. she could faintly hear her mother's worried words, but there was another voice, a southern one.
"oh dont you worry a thing ms. jones, it was only a small fall, nothin' to worry about" said the unfamiliar voice.
then sunshine saw her mom walk in, hugging her once she saw she was awake "oh sunshine you scared the shit out of me, thank god constance was there!"
after a lot of reassuring from constance that sunshine didn't need to go to the hospital, vivian and sunshine went home, but not before constance offered them a cigarette and muttered something along the lines of "i hope goddamn murder house gets em'"
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
sunshine knew one thing: she wasn't going back in that house. sunshine's memory was a little wonky but she could still see those little boys with the slit throat etched in her eyes.
but sunshine was a teenage girl with no money and no plan so after her mom started counting down from five, sunshine had to go inside.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
when sunshine woke up for the fifth time that night, it was 1:15 am. but unlike all the other times, there was someone sitting on the edge of her bed. sunshine's first instinct was to scream, but the figure was one step ahead of her, they put there hand over her mouth. with her muffled screams as mere background noise the individual came out of the shadowz, revealing his blonde hair and boyish looks, stated
"this used to be my room you know"
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
548 words :)
a/n:
bisexual culture is being attracted to taissa farmiga and evan peters
anYways there's the second chapter
please vote on this story, tis very appreciated :)))
again, i dont own ANY ahs characters!

~emo bubblegum ( ˘ ³˘)♥