tres

fear was all in sun's body and mind. she couldn't stop thinking about the fact that this random stranger was in her room and could do anything to her. she had driven herself to tears. her eyes were so blurry that she didn't notice the worried look in those dark, cold eyes.
"are you okay" said the boy as he let go of her mouth, praying she didn't scream.
"please don't scream. here how about i introduce myself, im tate, you are?"
sunshine hesitated for a moment, should she scream? the boy, or she should say tate, was being extremely nice. maybe he just wanted a friend?
but sunshine's common sense took hold of  her overflowing heart and she screamed so loud she was positive that everyone could hear her.
after hearing her blood curdling scream, tate vanished. but he was still there, just hidden away.
vivian ran in the room to find her daughter sat up in bed screaming as if she was dying.
"what happened!" yelled vivian.
"THERE'S SOMEONE  IN THE HOUSE!"
at these words vivian ordered sunshine out of her room and they both carefully walked to the kitchen like mouses about to be hunted and grabbed two kitchen knives.
vivian decided the best idea was for them to stay in the house and look for the intruder.
sunshine thought this was the dumbest plan ever considering she knew that boy was in the house.
so instead of following her mother, sunshine jones decided to go outside.
knife clutched in shaky hand, sunshine unsuccessfully tried to find her way out.
"need help princess?"
sunshine whipped around to come face to face with the same boy who was in her room.
before sunshine could scream her same scream, tate vanished.
sunshine looked around in confusion until a hand clamped around her gaping mouth.
"if you struggle I'll break your neck"
sunshine was confused on how the same guy who tried to be civil with her was now so hostile.
what sunshine didn't know was that tate was a psychotic sociopath who felt no feelings for her at all.
he just wanted something to play with. ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
357 words
a/n: i wonder if anyone has caught on to the joke in sunshine's name ;)
be prepared for the story because it won't be a happy one :^(

~emo bubblegum ( ˘ ³˘)♥