ONE

The light taps of my long water wave hair brushed against my lower back as i landed back in Baltimore from my vacation in Florida. 

It had to be at least sixty degrees cause i was cold as shit, and aggravated that my trip was cut short.Even more annoyed that i thought wearing this little ass jean jacket would do me some good. 

 Niggas run the streets but never know how to handle they own. I rolled my eyes.

"Where the fuck is he" i mumbled mugging the text messages between us. 

Jack dumb ass never can do shit right. 

I called twice and once i seen he didn't answer I began cussing him out via text until i heard my name being called out. 

"Sincere! Aye!" he honked the horn continuously until i rushed over to the car slapping the shit outta his head. 

"Do it look like i know these people for you to be calling out my government, fuck wrong with you" i gritted through my teeth highly irritated. 

"Mmmcht chill sweetheart, not my fault he made you come back early"

"If y'all could do y'all damn job right he wouldn't need me, so yes it is y'all fucking fault"

"You need sum need dick"

"And bitch you need a tic tac " i threw sum spearmint gum his way doo doo breath ass.

"B-" I cut him off my turning up the music he had playing on the aux which happened to be GG by Youngboy. 

////

"I see you back early" he looked down on me smiling.

I admired the 6'4 foot figure looking down at me from his deep waves to his perfect white teeth paired with his deep dimples and whew don't get me started on his milk chocolate skin. 

"Akiki sooo funny" i mugged him.

"You don't miss ya favorite boss man" he tried to hug me but i stopped him throwing my hand up to his face.

I looked around the room studying it and i could tell he had some bitches in here. My instincts started kicking in so i went over to the couch finding a pair of pink seamless panties badly hidden inside the couch.

"Who's are these" I threw them in his face.

"Chill, why you come back on your bullshit" he coughed making sure it ain't touch his mouth.

"Bullshit? you interrupted my trip and disrespect me right in my face. But i'm the one on bullshit" i could feel my light face turn bright red girl i was livid.

"You done" he titled his head side ways like he don't give a fuck.

"Bet" I knocked over the everything on his desk proceeding to puncture holes in his 50 inch flat screen with my six inch Versace heel.

"Yo what the- " he tried to grab me but i dodged him as I picked up one of his chairs chucking it at him.

"Shit" he held his chest. I could see his was about to fuck me up but i didn't care. 

"You crazy ass bitch" he charged at me grabbing my neck trapping me between him and the  wall all you could hear is his heavy breathing and me gasping for air. 

"Get the fuck off" i chocked out trying to hit him.

He grabbed both my hands while keeping his other hand around my throat.

"I told yo ass to chill" If i didn't already know how he get's when hes mad i would be scared shitless right now.

"Now when i let yo hands go when gonna talk dis out like fucking adults that we are" his angry eyes starred into my soul, ashamed to say i was turned on.

"Do you hear me fuck?" he filled each word with  more base and anger.

I nodded. 

"I wanna hear you say it" he whispered into my ear.

"Yes" i carried out the word becoming impatient while trying to breath through my lungs. 

Soon as he let go i zoomed straight towards the door but he caught me by my waist. 

"should've known your ass was lying " he threw me on the couch and sat at the front corner of his desk as we both mugged each other.

I began looking around the room at the damage i had done and was quite proud.

"Ima head out, Saint i'm done with you." I sighed raising my hands in defeat.

We was't even together but every time he slept with other bitches it hurt me and i know he knows it and i'm not staying like no dumb bitch no more. 

I finessed  a million dollars outta him , now it's time for me to dip.

He grabbed my arm pulling me in his embrace. 

"Commere" he said to me softly putting himself against my ass.

He planted little kisses on the back of my neck turning me around to face him while continuing to plant kisses on my neck. Then he moved to my lips making me fall into a trance. 

As i pushed him off me he bit his lip looking at me with as lust over clouded his eyes.

'Last time doing this' sex couldn't hurt anyone right?

"Come get your dick baby" he pulled me on top of him gripping my ass.  As i let out slight moans. 

////

If y'all thought i was writing a sex scene y'all thought WRONG LMAOOOO

But if you fw it lemme know leave a comment or a few and vote. 

SEE Y'ALL 👅