A Second Chance [I]

The pain just made my stomach twist as I groaned, was this really necessary at this point?

"Alice, are you alright?" Eleanor asked as they quickly entered the bathroom.

I hastily wiped off the blood from my mouth and used the water to clean myself as well as the sink.

"I will bloody kill William the next chance I get!" I hissed through my teeth as the pain came back again.

"Just ignore it Alice, don't let William get inside your head." Andrew told me.

I gave a small groan but eventually nodded. I was not going to let William get to me so easily, I would put up a fight as I've always done.

"Why is Alice throwing up blood?" Eleanor asked as I got back into the bedroom and sat on the bed.

"All of this is William's doing, as always he is toying with me." I said as I placed my ice-cold hands on my face, I was not going to let myself be once again blind by my own anger.

"Do you think he'll be able to find us?" Riley asked as she pulled once again her dagger.

I glared at Riley and got up.

"Put that bloody thing away because it won't be necessary, William won't be able to track us down as long as I block him out." I told her.

Riley laughed at him.

"Just like you did moments ago?" Riley said practically shoving my weakness, at this point she had pissed me off big time.

I gave a scoff and glared at her.

"What's your problem Riley?" I asked her angry.

"You are getting us killed, that is my problem." Riley snarled as she took a step towards me never dropping her dagger.

"Riley, back off!" Andrew warned her.

Riley looked at him.

"She is going to get us all killed, and you know that very well Andrew!" Riley yelled at him.

"Without her we'll get killed Riley, get that inside of your head for once!' Andrew told her.

"You only say that because you are smitten by her charms, she has you under her control, but she is nothing but a weak vampire." Riley spat.

Having more than enough I used my element pushing Riley to the wall lifting my hand to raise her body off the ground not letting her breathe.

"Alice." Andrew said warning me, but I didn't stop.

"You know Riley, you really shouldn't underestimate me, and you better not get on my bad side again." I said before I let her fall gasping for air.

"Alice, how did you do that?" Eleanor asked me shocked.

I simply shrugged.

"I guess I'm not that weak." I told her, I had learned a thing or two while I was captive by William, I had seen him torture his vampires and I myself had been victim of the torture firsthand.

"I'm going out for some air; it stinks like vampire in here." Riley muttered dryly before she got up and left the room.

"I think she hates you." Eleanor whispered making me laugh.

"What?" I asked Andrew as he looked at us and cleared his throat.

"Now we have to continue with the rest of your appearance." Andrew told me.

I looked at him shocked.

"There's more?" I asked him.

Andrew looked at me with a smirk.