Destined to Die [I]

There were no words to express how I felt, but needless to say I felt completely safe in my father's arms.

"I'm alright." I said over and over again trying to calm down my father, but it just didn't seem to work.

"My little girl, you're here." My dad said as he kissed the top of my head.

I gave a small chuckle and rolled my eyes.

"Dad, I'm not that little anymore." I told him as I pulled away.

"You are since you're younger than me." A voice said behind me.

I shook my head in amusement before I turned around and glared at my brother.

"I missed you too Mason." I said before he hugged me.

Once I greeted them along with Kole, Naomi and Alik I noticed that Ryder was nowhere to be seen.

"Where's Ryder?" I asked as I looked at them, had something bad happened to him?

"Over here." Ryder said as he came out.

Without saying another word, I hugged him, I had come so close on losing him, so close on giving up on what we had but I would never risk that again.

"I love you." Ryder whispered against my ear.

"I love you too." I said softly before I buried my face in the crook of his neck just wanting for once to disappear completely.

"Alice, this bloody bugger vomited on me again." Riley said as she got towards us holding Ed with her arms stretched out, I gave a small laugh as I noticed the white stain that slowly dripped down the chest area of Riley's blue shirt.

"I still don't understand why he always does that to you." I said as I shook my head in amusement.

Riley glared at him.

"I don't know either, but you little monster, you're going with your mother." Riley told Ed before she handed him over to me.

"Wait, you have a kid? I totally told you guys before that she was pregnant, I knew it!" Naomi said as everyone else stared at me shocked.

Well everyone except Alik who obviously knew.

"Naomi, I think you're-." I started to say before Ed started to cry cutting me off.

"Wait, but if you were pregnant when I said you would've had the baby before you were taken." Naomi said as she eyed me confused.

I struggled with Ed in my arms until Alik got near me with a smile.

"Here let me help you." Alik told me as he swiftly took Ed in his arms.

"Thanks." I said with relief.

"Hey, I missed you baby boy." Alik told him; I looked at Alik with a smile as Ed immediately stopped crying and stared at Alik in wonder before he started to coo at him.

Alik had after all spent a lot of time with Ed and me after we had found him.

"Oh my god; Ryder he is not your baby, it's Alik's." Naomi said as she gave a gasp.

"What?" Both Alik and I said shocked.

"Naomi, I do not know how long I was gone but the baby is soon going to turn a year old." I told them.

They all looked at me confused; I could only imagine all the maddening things they were thinking about.

"Then how did you end up with a baby?" Mason asked me confused.

"Alik and I found him; the vampires have been trying to get this baby for a very long time." I told him as I looked at Ed or Kyle as I keep calling him in my head.