◤1◢

Dear Nayeon,

I'm sorry for this but during the months with you, it was a rollercoaster ride. You were sweet with me the second before and now you're like a beast, unleashing its horrors.

But I never doubted your kindness. The sweet moments we made together was one. But the main reason is the faint sobs I hear from outside your bedroom door.

I know it's hard.

I've been where you were before.

I know its a dark and cold world.

It's hard to live there.

This is a hard decision, but I have to. The burden you're feeling became heavier because of me, I'm sorry.

It hurts me to hear you cry in your room mumbling words I cannot make out of. It pains me to see you walk out of your room with your eyes being all red and puffy.

It stabs me whenever you and your dad argue because of your attitude. I wanted to stay, know your good side. Because I know you have one.

Funny because you told me you don't have a good side.

But isn't it your good side when I tripped and fell on my butt and you helped me? Isn't it your good side when you helped the old lady cross the street that rainy night? Isn't it your good side when you gave food to that poor siblings?

Please don't be mad at your dad, all he did was help improve your attitude.

But right now, you want to hear his last command?

He told me to....

Leave you.