◤2◢

Dear Nayeon,

I said no, trembling. I didn't want to leave you and I would never have the heart to do so.

Seriously? Right now when you were knowing yourself, that's when he commanded me to leave you?

I helped you bring out the good in you, and when you reached that point, I don't just wanna leave you.

Every night, I come up at your room to know what you were doing. And instead of faint sobs, I heard nothing at all.

I was nervous, what if you committed suicide that night?

I ran back downstairs to grab the master key and opened your door.

I found you sleeping peacefully.

I remembered you shouting at me because of your insomnia.

Odd because you were wearing a smile as you slept. You looked cute.

I didn't want to disturb you anymore so I closed your door and made sure I locked it.

I found myself smiling as I returned the key back to its place.

I knew you became a better person, and I don't want to be the reason for you to go back to your old self.

So I won't leave.

No matter how many painful words you say to me, no matter how many times you threatened to fire me, I will stay.

I will go against your father's wish of me leaving you, because I will finally get to see the true you.