Chapter 19

"Kamaboko Gonpachiro, let's follow Shukaku. I want to see them fight."
"We better not..."
"It is rude, Inosuke! Also her name is Chiaku!"
"Shut up, Monitsu!"
"It's Zenitsu!"
Tanjiro and Genya both sighed as the other two start strangling one another.

"What do you think you are doing?!" Sanemi gritted his teeth in annoyance.
"You're so obvious, Shinazugawa." Kyojuro said with a smile plastered on his face.
"That's not very flamboyant of you, leaving your woman behind."
"She is not my woman!"
"Sanemi!"
Chiaku panted as she reached the three pillars. Shinazugawa looks slightly guilty about the incident but the fairy has other thing in mind.
"What are you doing here?!"
"I was looking for you. We are going to buy your food stocks, right?"
"Get lost! I don't need your help!"
"But you promised me! You said you will take me to see the village!"
"I said get lost, uggo! What do you take me for? A tour guide?"
The sound and flame hashira crossed their arms and watch them amusingly.
Chiaku puffed her cheeks. "If you are not going to do as you promised, I am going to spill your secrets!"
"Hah?! That won't work on me! Go away!"
"I am going to tell everyone about last night!" Sanemi flinched and blushed slightly. Chiaku smirked at his reaction.
"Last night?" The two other hashira looked at Sanemi suspiciously.
Sanemi grabbed her hand immediately and walked away as fast as he could, leaving the two males slightly bewildered and half-amused.

"Say one more word and I am going to tie you up on a chair and push you on river rapid!"
"Hmph!" Chiaku huffed, ignoring the wind pillar's lame taunting.
"Don't you hmph me, you spoiled reindeer!"
They stopped by the border of the estate. Sanemi quickly looked around to make sure nobody followed them. He can't have the two annoying pillars spark a rumor.
"Hide those."
"What?"
"Hide your wings and antlers. You can't show it to humans."
Chiaku sighed and used some magic sparkles to hide her inhuman features, leaving out her pointy ears.
"Also can you change your outfit?"
"But I like it!"
"I don't care! Do something about it! We can't have people suspecting we are both hunters which you are not!"
Chiaku pouted. "Do you always have to yell?"
A tick mark appeared on his forehead. "My patience is running thin, Reindeer..."
Chiaku touched a rose bush, a vine crawled on her arm and petals twirled around her. Butterflies came dancing around her and in one spark, her outfit changed to a beautiful kimono. Her hair twisted into a cute side bun with a butterfly hairpin. Sanemi's lips parted in adoration and shock but looked away abruptly when he met her eyes.
"I think you should change yours as well."
"What? No-"
The fairy ignored him and changed his usual training robe and trousers into an elegant yukata.
"What have you done?! Change it back!"
Chiaku placed her hands on her hips. "We don't want anyone suspecting, right?"
"Tsk! Let's just hurry! I want to go home!"

A group of certain hunters eyed the couple as they finally leave for the village.
"Aaahhhh!!! How can a brute like him have such a lovely lady!"
"Oi!" Genya hit Zenitsu hard for that comment.
"Her magic is really amazing." This time, Murata who just came from the mission, joined the squad.
"Are we really going to follow them? Shinazugawa-san might kill us once we get caught." Tanjiro asked the group worriedly.
"Of course we are! This is my aniki's first date!"
Tanjiro sweatdropped. "Your eyes are sparkling, Genya..."
"Can we go eat too?" Inosuke's stomach growled.
"Is that all you can think of, Eyelashes?"
"Are you challenging me to a fight, Squinted Eyes?"
Tanjiro got in between Inosuke and Genya.
"Let us not fight here."
The looked at him deadly for interrupting. "Shut up, Talking Forehead!"
"You're all moron." Zenitsu looked at them indifferently causing the two to yell back at him.
"Don't you start, Walking Corn!"
"Are those your new aliases? Sound lame."
Inosuke snapped and grabbed Murata's collar but Tanjiro held him down to prevent him from punching the latter.
"I am going to punch your lights out, Mr. Pissed-my-pants!"
"I never pissed on my pants, Stupid boar!"
"Teme!"
"Please stop!"
"Let me go, Tontaro!"
"It's Tanjiro!"