C806-C830

Chapter 806 - By Far the Strangest Attack in the Game

Six down! Nie Yan silently counted. With him wreaking havoc on the battlefield, the Blood Reaver Corps fell apart. The players from Asskickers United were completely mowing through them now.

Blood Devil finally came out of astral form. However, the situation on the battlefield was already long out of his control.

The Blood Reaver Corps suffered a crushing defeat!

「Everyone, retreat! If you can run away, run away!」Blood Devil shouted. He looked at his stats. After coming out of astral form, he was weakened for about 30 seconds. He hurriedly drank a Reinvigorating Potion to restore himself to top condition.

「Leave none of them alive!」Nie Yan ordered in a ruthless tone.

「Understood!」Everyone's killing intent flared out. Their morale was sky high. With victory in sight, how could they not be excited?

「Leave Blood Devil to me!」Nie Yan said before dashing towards Blood Devil.

Several players from the Blood Reaver Corps escaped with Unknown Transfer Scrolls.

"Want to run? Not so easy!" Undying Scoundrel snorted.

The Magisters waved their staffs, and pulled back the players who had teleported away.

The players who tried to teleport away thought they'd escaped, only to find themselves back in the same exact spot they were previously in. They were dumbstruck.

Another two players from the Blood Reaver Corps were sent flying. In order to prevent anyone else from trying to escape, the players from Asskickers United used their Shackles of Strife Scrolls.

Young Seven turned to Undying Scoundrel right beside him and said, "You take care of that Mage. Leave the drow Thief to me!"

"Huh? Okay." Undying Scoundrel blurted out in a daze. Normally, Young Seven was in charge of healing and rarely ever joined the offensive. However, now that he thought about it, Priests had many skills that were suited for chasing down Thieves. It was just that most Priests were squishy and not great at PvP. So, more often than not they became the targets of Thieves.

They split up and chased down their respective target.

"Where do you think you're going?" Young Seven threw up a ball of light in the air, which revealed the position of the drow Thief. Then he waved his staff and hit the Thief with a mark.

The drow Thief could no longer hide from Young Seven. Even in stealth, he'd be visible.

The drow Thief glanced back and discovered his pursuer was a Priest. He snorted. "Fuck, even a Priest thinks he can walk all over me now! Just because a tiger isn't roaring, you think it's a cute little cat!" However, he kept running. He wasn't afraid of the Priest, but rather of the possibility that someone more frightening, like a Magister, would step in.

Even after activating Gale Step, the drow Thief was still visible as the glowing mark above his head revealed his position.

Young Seven activated Extreme Tailwind. This was a special skill he obtained from a quest which massively boosted his movement speed. A gust of wind blew below his feet. His gait didn't change, but his body moved several times faster and he quickly caught up to the drow Thief.

Young Seven waved his staff. He first cast several slow curses on the drow Thief, then targeted him with an Agony.

A string of 600s floated up above the drow Thief's head. Even though the damage wasn't high, it still added up over time. The drow Thief's speed buff from Gale Step immediately disappeared.