Get away from here

Get away from here. Dom told his youngest sister Alice. Mia's twin sister who is just like her older brother short fussed for her temper love cars and racing and family always comes first. Her car preference is a doge charger. In the color silver

Well when her brother said get out of here

Well when her brother said get out of here. She packed everything up including her car and her life saving and travel to London. And opened her own garage.

Chapter 1
Alices POV
I was in my garage working on a impala for a client who blew stuff out druring a race. When someone came in. Can I help you. I asked. Yeah. He said. With what. I asked. A flip car work job. He asked. Yeah I guess. I said. He pulled it up. And I looked. Nice car. I said. Thanks. He said. Hey little brother how much longer. The dude standing next to him asked. Easy Deck. The dude I was talking to said. Oh name. I asked. Owen Shaw. He said. Ok. I said. Writing the name on a piece of paper. They left. And one dude came back. Hi I'm Deckard Shaw. He said. Alice. I said. Nice name. He said. Thanks. I said. Would you like to go grab dinner or something. He asked. Yeah sure. I said. When. I added. Now. He said. Ok. I said. I quickly grabbed my t shirt dress and boots and changed in to them and came out. Well you look nice. He said. Thanks. I said. We went to dinner hit it off and I became his girlfriend. A cupple of years later deck asked me to marry him and I said yes. Now we live in London in a flat across town from where my shop is.

Alice left in the first one
Met Owen and Deckard in the second one
Dated in the third
engaged in the fourth one
married in the fifth one
six is where we start now