Chapter 3

Alice POV
When we got in the house I grabbed a thing of white wine and poured it. And I worked on the Salad why Deck worked on the salmon. When the house phone rang. I answer it. Hello. I said. Alice. Dom asked. Yes. I said. Can you give me directions to your house. He asked. Yeah I guess. I said. I did and deck and I quickly locked the door and walked to the bed room.
I heard the door nock. Alice I need to talk to you your the only other person I know who is as stubborn as me. He said. Fine. I said. I got up. We can Talk relasated. I said to deck. I opened the door for Dom. Come in. I said. You got a carona. He asked. No but I do have white wine. I said. That will do. He said. I grabbed a glass and poured it for him. Thanks sis. He said. So what is wrong. I asked. Letty's back and she shot me. Dom said. I don't know what to tell you Dom. I said.
Well. He left and deck and I finished dinner. I poured some more wine for the both of us. Love we need a new place. I have been I London so long. He said. Ok I do not want to head south. I said. Domiacin republic is not where I want to go. I said. Yeah I know. He said. I was thinking New York Loss Angeles. LA. I said. Ok. He said.
Later that night my phone rang and Decks phone rang. Saying that Owen was hurt and that the job was done. Love. Deck asked. Yeah deck. What's your family's address. He asked. Don't remember. I said. Oh ok. He said.
Next week
I got a phone call from Mia saying Hans was dead someone bomb the house and Dom was out for blood. Dec. I said. I grabbed a private jet that was able to carry my Aston over. I got to LA and I got a hotel room. And I called Deckard. And told him. The day of the funeral I watched from my Aston and left when Deck left. I left and drove to the hotel. When I got there I changed in to my swim suit

 When I got there I changed in to my swim suit

I hopped back in my car and went to the beach. I picked a spot close to the water. And sat down. And took my Cartagena of and sandels off went to play in the water. I took a little brake and went back to where I had my little area sat up. I sat down in the sand and someone came up behind me. Alice toretto. The asked. I flinched. Yes. I said. Come with us. They said. My car. I said. On a trailer. I said. Clothes. I asked. Fine we can go by your hotel room. They said. We went I showed and changed. Then they put me in a van and took me to a place.