Chapter 4

Alice POV
I enterd a wear house. With a lot of cars. I'm in heaven. I said. Yeah little sister I bet you are. I heard Dom come up to me and say. Ok you guys are going after a thing and getting the creater of gods eye because we need to get Deckared Shaw. Mr Nobody said. Ok well I work on cars so lot hard. Ok I need the demon love child of these two. Dom said pointing to a charger and a armed car. I got to work. Everyone else worked on there cars Tej helped me do something to Romans car. Ok I looked around and saw an Aston. Oh my Deck really changed my car tast. I did more suspinchen and added NOS and redid the steering. I finished up and left it gray.
Up in the sky.
We where all in the sky. Guys I can't do this. I will stay up here with the pilot. Roman said. Tej. Now. I said. Tej hit the switch remote and then Roman came out from the plane. We all went after Rammsy. I saw Deck. I mouthed love you. He did to. I helped. And we got back to base. Look hallo kitty is up. Letty said. Brian went to check on her. Ok eather teams are made from fear or loyalty and you are all loyalty. She said pointing to everyone and saying there role. When she got to me she posed. Sister of mr Alfa a woman of many secrets and right now the lone wolf. She said.
Well we are going after gods eye in Abui darry. I said. When we got to the plane hey toots. Roman came up to me. Why I was playing with my wedding ring. Can I help you. I asked. Yeah me you a dated. Don't date Brian's friends. I said. Plus I'm married. Dom promison to smack him. I asked. Yeah sure sis. He said. Why in way. He asked. Hitting on me. I said. Yeah go ahead hitting. Where ever. Letty was sitting next me on the plane. Letty please hold my ring. I asked. Sure. She said. I took it off for the first time for no reason. Well I hit him along the jaw line then one kick in his manhood and asked Letty for my ring back. Thank you. I said. Putting my ring back on. When we landed Mr Nobody's team gave us fresh clothes and swim wear that we would blind in with and cars. I road with Dom. Thanks. I said. I charged my phone in Doms car. When we got to the beach I called Deckard. Hey babe. I said. Hey love. He said. I miss you. I said. I do to. He said. Where are you. I asked. Abui darry. He said. Can we meet up. I asked. Yeah sure. Hotel. He said. Love to. I said. Dom I'm gonna go look around. I said. I slipped on my sandals and went to where deck told me. Deck meet me up front and we went to a room and yeah.