Chapter 5

Alice POV
Me and Deck finished when don texted me and told me we have to go dress and suit shopping. Aww I miss my tomboy for a wife in a dress. Dang. Deck said. I will get a pick might be with my brother but hey it has me. I said. True. He said. I left and kissed Deck good bye. Hey love here. He said. Handing me my little 42 caliber gun. Thanks. I said. Sliding it in my purse. Well I went to the dress shop with Letty and Rammsy. I grabbed a two piece dress that was a nude pink.

We went to the gurade of Rammys contact

We went to the gurade of Rammys contact. We all got dressed. I grabbed my phone. Brian take a picture of me and Dom. I asked. Sure. He said.
Dom and I stood beside each other and did a photo. Thanks. I said. We finished and drove to where we need to be. I rode with Dom again. Hey Alice who are you married to. Dom asked. A shatto. I said. Is it the one we are chasing down. He asked. What no. I said.
With my voice going really high up. Sure. He said. We got to the party. I keep my 42 on me.
Alice with Letty I have a felling you have a fun so. We got up there and Letty and I walked up the steps. We got to the room I put my muffler on my gun and shot a gard in the arm and put it back in my bag. I heard Tej tell us what wire to cut. Tej English. Letty said. The orange one we said at the same time she cut it and I ran before a fight started. I got back down and Deck was there. This is a pain I thought to my self. Why do I have to be against my husband. It sucks. Well when no one was looking I went and kissed him. I want out of this. I said. Ok. He said.
We went back to the place we started and Mr nobody came in. We got done talking and the used gods eye. I went up to Mr Nobody. I want out. I said. Ok where to. He asked. London. I said. Ok. He said. I packed my things and they flew me back home. I went home took a bath and fell asleep. I got a phone call and it was from someone saying Dom almost died and Deck was cought. I went to the garage we have under are flat I picked out Decks other Aston and fell asleep in side. Yeah the house smells like him but his car is full of his smell. Ugg this sucks.
I woke up in Decks car. I walked in side the house and fixed me a bowl of cereal. I ate that and went to change clothes. In to a black cropped tank top and jean shorts. With my very greased over white vans.