2

Troye ☹ :

Jacob ☼ : Hey! Glad it worked out

Jacob ☼ : Hey! Glad it worked out. I'm also glad it seems like you aren't a 70 year old pedo that's still texting me.

Troye ☹ : Lol

Jacob ☼ : Won't that kill you? ):

Troye ☹ : Hahahaha nooooo
Troye ☹ : Cigs will make you die eventually, but weed just makes you feel good.
Troye ☹ : and even if they did kill me, it's not like I'd care 

Jacob ☼ : Oh okay, thanks for letting me know that so I don't sound silly in the future! And don't say that, you've got so much potential!

Troye ☹ : You're an optimistic little shit I see.
Troye ☹ : You don't know me kid, I have less potential than a rock.

Jacob ☼ : Yes I am! I like to see the good in people, maybe you'll learn something from me, Troye.

Troye ☹ : Guess we'll have to see.

Jacob ☼ : Who says I'll stick around long enough for you to learn anything from me?

Troye ☹ : Oh people like you always stick around, until one day I decide to distance myself. People like you get hurt by people like me. Yet you never want to leave our sides.

Jacob ☼ : People like me?

Troye ☹ : Yeah, y'know, optimistic, happy, oblivious to any negativity. You live in your own world, where everything is perfect and nothing bad ever happens. You'll stick around until reality hits.

Jacob ☼ : Well maybe you're right but I prefer to see the good in the world, I like the find the positives in every negative situation. I don't see what the problem is? I wish everyone thought like me.

Troye ☹: If only you knew.

Jacob ☼ : What are you talking about

Troye ☹ : You're clearly blind to what's right in front of you. I want to be like you. I want to be cheery and happy. But I simply cannot. My life does not allow me to be like you. I wake up, skip school, have sex, smoke, and sleep.

Jacob ☼ : Sounds like you need to change your lifestyle then. You have the ability to do that y'know?

Troye ☹ : Dude, it's not that simple. Where I'm from, you can't just do that. If you do that, you're considered weak. Where I'm from you're lucky to live past 21, you either overdose or get shot. If I could change my life's I would've by now.

Jacob ☼ : I find you interesting troye, I want to stick around. I admire seeing the world through someone else's perspective, it's nice.

Troye ☹ : Yeah man whatever

Jacob ☼ : It was nice talking to you, if you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask! (:

Troye ☹ : Thanks Jacob