4

Jacob ☼ : You haven't texted me in days, are you okay?

Troye ☹ : Why do you care so damn much?

Jacob ☼ : I don't know I guess I just do, I'm sorry...

Troye ☹ : Don't be, I'm fine though.

———————

Troye was anything but fine, over the past few days, his girlfriend had not left him alone. Its been constant sex, drugs, and alcohol. Troye could not remember the last time he had slept for more than an hour at a time. The sex is getting repetitive, annoying even. He gets off faster with his left hand than having intercourse with a real human. He's just an object to her.

Troye refuses to admit that he wants to keep this baby safe and secure. He's incredibly worried for the babies health. He knows that Liz doesn't want a baby. The only reason she's not getting an abortion is because she doesn't have the money to. Troye can't wrap his mind around having a kid and having another family raise it. Liz is 5 months pregnant, she couldn't care less about the baby though. Troye has been watering down her alcohol and making her believe she's doing drugs when she's really not, for the sake of the baby. It might not help at all but it eases his mind a little bit.

Troye is growing tired of the constant high, he misses what it feels like to be sober. He misses his emotions. He misses crying and laughing. "You're a lot nicer when you're sober" has been on his mind a lot lately, it may be what he needed to start getting better.

He feels bad about being so rude to this Jacob kid, but he's terrified of getting close to anyone anymore. He's so scared that he'll get close to someone and they'll just leave. There's always that slight hope and optimism in the back of his mind sometimes though, a little quiet voice telling him to befriend Jacob because it might change his life for the better. Maybe he's some sort of saving grace.

———————

Troye ☹ : I want to know you more.

Jacob ☼ : Really!!!? :D

Troye ☹ : Alright don't get too excited, but yes, tell me what it's like in your imaginary world of goodness.

Jacob ☼ : Well, I live in Portland, Oregon, it's pretty here, really cool environment. I'm constantly taking photos and being inspired, I work for a Family Photo Portrait place, it isn't ideal but it pays well and lets me do my own photography and modeling on the side. I like driving and exploring and hiking!

Troye ☹ : Oh sweet man, I live in LA, moved here from Australia a few years ago actually. I have an accent but don't geek over it lol. I wish I could get a real job but with my record, its impossible.

Jacob ☼ : Wow! That's super cool Troyeeeee. Also just be a model, they hire anyone, as long as you're attractive I guess, which sucks in some cases. The industry is very society standards based.

Troye ☹ : Me? Modeling?? Lmfao you're hilarious man.

Jacob ☼ : Send me a selfie and I could tell you right away if they'd want you or not, I'll be honest!

Troye ☹ : Oh wow, selfie level areadyyy?
Troye ☹ : Lol here
Troye ☹ :

Jacob ☼ : OH Jacob ☼ : Oh the industry would be swooning over you Troye

Jacob ☼ : OH
Jacob ☼ : Oh the industry would be swooning over you Troye.

And so would Jacob