Chapter 1

{Edited for the second time}
A/N: Thanks for choosing this book to read!

Annabeth's POV

Percy was looking towards the sea with an expression that seemed so innocent. But what ruined his innocence was the mischief in his sea green eyes. I knew he was planning something. He had the 'I'm planning something look'.

"I do not!" Percy pouted, staring up at me.

'Did I just say that out loud?' I thought to myself, looking down at the pouting boy.

"Yep!" Percy said.

I smiled at our cute little exchange. It had been a while since we were able to sit and stare out into the sea without having to deal with a raging war. It was peaceful... A little too peaceful for a demigod. I put out a hand for Percy to hold, dragging him up.

"Percy, we have to go to Chiron. He wants all of the at the Big House." I said seriously as Percy stood up.

"Awww is  Gaea back?" Percy asked, dusting off the sand off of himself.

"I don't know. We'll have to go and see." I told him, taking his hand. He smiled at me before engulfing my hand with his warmth.

We arrived at the Big House and opened the door quickly, and found the room full of powerful demigods and Chiron.

"There they are!" said Leo, sarcastically. "The duo that everyone loves!"

"We were about to start without you!" Piper said, looking frustrated.
"Sorry" I said, smirking. "But Seaweed Brain here was dozing off."

Percy blushed light pink before looking at Chiron. "What's this meeting about anyways?"

Chiron smiled. "As you all know, the victory against Gaea and Kronos had led you into a much higher rank to the gods. But we also figured out that the great Albus Dumbledore has taken some interest of you demigods. So, as a special request, he would like you seven, Thalia and Nico to attend Hogwarts. At Hogwarts you will learn to understand the true powers of magicians and witches. Any questions?"

Wow.

Chiron had said that in one breath.

When I opened my mouth to speak, he interrupted me. "Not you, dear Annabeth. You will stay here in camp where you are needed most."

Chiron and I started a silent staring argument on the topic.

This is how it went:
(This is Annabeth and This is Chiron)

Why can't I go?
Do not worry. You shall. But as a surprise.
Of course of course. I have nothing to worry about.
Do I detect sarcasm?
Whatever.

I sighed, "Yeah I can't go. I have to help Chiron train the new demigods. Or Chiron will be tired and so will the satyrs. Have fun at Hogwarts though."

"Come on!" Percy pouted. "Can't you come with me?"
I knew he was using his baby seal eyes that I couldn't resist, so I turned away.

"No I can't!" I said. "Chiron, tell them."

Chiron mumbled, "Kids, Kids. Annabeth is what she is. Leave her be!"

"Fine." Percy muttered. "Fine."

Jason's POV

I was just sitting there and watching Percy give up. Then I started wondering. Why wouldn't Annabeth come with us? I know she would have loved to, no, died to come with us. But why not now?

Then I understood. It was a surprise!!

As Annabeth surveyed the room, daring anyone to object, her eyes landed on me. She squinted, as if I was a bug that she had stepped on. I was about to say something when...

She gave me the What are you gonna say? look.

I made a face saying: What?

Annabeth just shook her head in what? Disgust?

"Kids, chop chop! Go and pack your bags. Make sure everything is clean before the harpies arrive!" Chiron said.