three

no. it can't be.
my eyes widened as i stared deeper at the tv that hung in the corner of the fast food place that i work in.
"lewis campbell has been found dead. his body was found only mere minutes ago, we now stand at the crime scene. displayed on your television is a singular picture of the suspect leaving the building campbell was found in. the suspect is clearly seen wearing a black hoodie with a white print on the front, although his face is unidentifiable."

it's him. it's the guy at the bus stop, i know it's him.
when is miley going to come? i need to get out of my shift already.
i need to find him.
almost as if she heard my prayers, miley walked into the shop, breathless. she began explaining herself.
"sorry for being late, i overslept-"
she didn't need to finish her sentence. my apron was already off, and i was heading towards the door.

"it's okay. i'll see you tomorrow." i quickly said, before slipping out of the shop.
i spotted my usual bus stop way further down the street, but it was hard to see due to the darkness the roads and streets were enveloped in. it's very late at night, anyway.
i practically ran down the street. the closer i got to the bus stop, the clearer the figure that was sitting there became.
i reached him in a matter of seconds. i was breathless, but i gathered my strength and stood in front of the guy.

he was sitting in the peaceful position he always sits in. head resting against the glass behind him, arms crossed, eyes closed, chest rising and falling. except now he wasn't wearing a white printed hoodie, just a regular black one.
and it's pretty obvious why.
he looked at me once he noticed me practically hovering over him, standing a few feet away.
"can i help you?" he sarcastically said.
"i know what you did."

an amused glint shimmered in his eyes. he let out a dry chuckle as he sat up straight, and looked straight into my challenging eyes.
"and what did i do, exactly?"
"you killed kim. you killed lewis campbell."
it's as if the second i said those words, the thickest blanket of tension covered me entirely.
the guy stared at me, as if staring into my soul. his lips parted in some sort of shock, yet his eyes remained unreadable.

he scoffed. "well. fuck."
in a split second, he sprung upwards. his hand latched onto my wrist, and he began dragging me down the street with him as he started running. no, sprinting down the street.
i tried to stay still so many times, but his grip and pull only got stronger.
"let go of me you fucking murderer." i tried to speak.

i was forced to run with him, because if i tried to resist his grip any longer, i will most definitely fall straight onto the pavement, face first.
he scoffed again at my statement, almost as if he heard it too many times. "if you say so."
i was practically dragged down the street while a jogging man led the way.
"i don't even know your name. let go of me." i tried to force his hand off of me one last time.
"it's jungkook. now if you will please shut the fuck up and just cooperate with me, it would be very appreciated."