One for sorrow

(I actually made that)

*Your pov*

We were all sat in the red, 4 by 4 car, we were all going to the movie's  for my 18th birthday.

I looked aroung at my cheery family;my mother had her black,raven hair tucked up in a high pony tail with her chocolate brown eye's glued to the road. Her rosie cheeks that stood out a mile by her peach flushed skin and was topped with her talking plump lips and her gentle voice that was like a lullaby to my ears. My father who had messy brown hair and big dou eye's with paler skin compared to my mother.

I was sat on the right side of the car in the back my twin brother and sister chatting happily together while sometimes playing hand games or humming in sinc. They both had peach skin and rosie cheeks with big ocean dou eyes that could make anyone realize the innocence of them.

I had big dark chocolate eyes and inky black hair with pale skin and pink plump lips. I was starring out of my open window watching all the buildings lit up  in the evening sky. And all the people passing by on the calm streets. I shut my eyes and took in a big breath of the fresh,cool,crispy air but as soon as i opened them i was met with a light to bright to be a lampposts one then honking folloeed it.

Before i knew it blood was everywhere, screams where hearred and pain shot through my body before it all went numb. I remember my mother holding my hand and a glint of metal with a soft whisper, "It's ok my love, you will be fine....remember 'just look to the stars' you'll find us there.................I love you"

Tears streaked down her face before her eye's closed blissfully and her hand dropped with it all her once flushed skin turned a sickly pale colour. I felt the need to scream or shout but nothing came. Soon i couldn't hold onto consciousness and soon faded into the dreaded blackness.

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Bleep*....*Bleep*....*Bleep*

My eyes peeled open 'where am i?'
My mind questioned my hazzy vision becoming slightly clearer by the second. White walls with a tint of light blue and a white ceiling. I started  to sit up with a groan but then a stinging came from my arm when i looked over it was a drip thing. I ripped it out knowing it hurt but pain only seemed reasonable right now and because who doesn't love needles,  am i right?

I lazily turned to the edge of the bed and stumbled to my feet seeing a pair of clothes in the corner, i snatched them up  and snuck my way into what looked to be a bathroom before changing into the clothes. The clothes cosisted of blue jeans and a black top with pumps as shoes. Slippjng thm on i walked out a looked around the room cosisted of the bed, a small crappy tv, a curtain and all the needles and drip bags.

Walking out of the room i looked at the hospital, there was a few people who were walking to ghier latidnts or walking in for help or probably a check up of something. I decided on looking for the reception as rhey could probably tell me whats going on.

As they walked down the long hall ways i finally appeared at the reception noticing the crystal blue eyed female with her blonde hair messily put up in a bun. She began to nitice me walking up to her in the edge of her vision before fully looking at me. "Hi how can i help you?" She sang sweetily and staerred up at me with a kind smile. " uhhh....i w-was looking to see if there was anyone c-called Mary, David, Ben or Holly Lin??" I asked wary of what she was and silently hopping they was ok. "Hmmm let me check for you ok??" I nodded patiently waiting while she searched "Nope there are no one called that her but the only thing simlar to that is 4 bodies where taken down to the morgue after theg where unable to be stabilized. Sorry" after sbe said that i froze in spot all my hope crashing down like a bird getting poached.

'There dead.... I'm all alone.....They left me.....What do i do??........What would they have wanted???'

-----------------------------------------------------------
*1 Year later*

Its been one hard year since all their deaths. Im still stuck in grieve like its a forever ending maze and i fell into depression a week after i was let out from the hospital (more like excaped)
and i also started to plan a funeral seeing as i think they would have wanted that. As i now stand in a black dress as dark as night with my hair dlowing loose in the wind. I was knelt in front of the grave that they were all buried together at. Tears like rivers down my face and blurring my face. The sky going grey as if trying to match my emotions.

I walked home or what was it. Home. Everyone imagines it as a cozy place you can go to, to feel safe and warm and to spend time laughinf and joking with family. But now its my nightmare where all my demons come to dread every life from me.

Sighing i entered the oak door and dropped onto the couch washing all my tears out like a rag getting drained. My stomach growled and i slouched my way into the kitchen searching for my target and with vain i didn't find anything sighing i knew the time had come so i decided my new quest which would be to get a job.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading and i will post whenever i can.
See ya later hot potata.