Two for joy

*Your pov*

I awoke the next day with the birds churping i decided to change my clothes into fresh ones. Jumping out of the warmth of my bed and tiredly walked over to the oak wood closet i opened it to see a few pairs of jeans,track botto.s sweats,tops tank tops,long sleeves,jackets,sweaters and jumpers. I let my raven hair hide my right eye due to what happene in the crash there still was a huge price. Did i not mention that? Well yeah i guess i only realized when the nurse saw it seeing as pain was numb to me in my trapped bubble.I grabbed a pair of my sweats and a tank top with a long sleaved fuzzy jumper slipping my pair of black pumps on i walked down stairs not feeling the need to eat i just grabbed my laptop and began searching far and wide.

*time skip brought to you by arthur falling asleep*

After probably hours of searching i came by an advertiswment for a job at a cafe down town with  a working time of:
Every week day from 8am to 5pm for £100 every week
Call: 07**** ******
Go to: 17th street at lewis' paradiso

When i seen this i thought 'why not' so i walked through the door into the fresh air of midday and locked the door before heading out. While walking through the streets i took in the view of the small city. Trees flowing in the summer breeze and all the people beginning to flood the streets heading of to thier busy lives. Not much has changed since i actually came out here which is a nice change.

Ten minutes later the cafe was slowly coming into view. It looked like a normal cozy, refreshing type which seemed homie to work in and had a comfortable aura coming from it. Walking in a nice like a little bell rung out before i was buffled by 3 little girls with pink or purple curly, poofy hair and one who looked 7 had a few little baby teeth missing which was really cute exspecially with her big glowing eyes which inswear shimmered in the light. The other two girls looked 12 and 9 with one wearing a badana around her neck.

"Hi how may we help you!" Said a churpy voice from the small nine year old. She's cute i thought while pulling tbe advertisement from my jacket pocket and showing the three girls who began to process the paper.
The small one beamed brightly with a smile going from kne ear to ghe other before grabbing my sleeve and dragging me along the shop to the desk where you would pay and bouncing over it to see a woman with purple wavy hair and light sking as if it was milk chocolate which compared to the three children around me. The woman was wearing a white vest ( what my mums is called) and pants with purple parts around the neck,wrist and ancle which was decent.

"Mama! Mama!" The girl cried in joy as she lay the advertisement down on the desk. The women looked at me surprise but a smile danced on her face as she explains,"Well, thats wounderful we was needing an extra helper also I'm Mrs.Pepper And these are my children Paparika, Cayenne and Belle my husband is somewhere the Lewis has disappeared aswell," she said.

I froze Lewis?? Omg whyyyyy meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? "........Next week ane we will show you what to do and when you're shifts will be. We will also give you your uniform on that day. Lastly you get paid every 2 weeks. Thats it for now" she finishes her lesson and i nod as a thank you and wave as i head threw the doors of the cafe my mind focussing on going to the park for a break and fresh air.

Part way there i seem to had spaced out my tjoughts running loose like a herd of stampedes So i'm goinb to be working there for God knows how many hours with Lewis family? Best make sure to not get too attached to them or who knows what trouble imma cause them. My thoughts coms to a stop when i look up and seen that i had made it to the park.