four for a boy

Vivi unlocked the door and the room went quite. As we opened the squeaking door, pearing inside.

It was a mess.

There was like string everywhere  and i mean EVERYWHERE. There was pink type or mahogany purplish and a orange one tangled around a chandelier thqt had clear crystalsdangling from it then lines of it around a couch that was black with silver pillows on. There was more of yhe lines going upstairs do i put the pizzas ontk tge coffee table jnfront if the couches which had string around it's legs aswel. My thoughts began urrounding me 'what is this? Is this a trap? Could Vivi have asked someone to set up a trap for me? Where did all the string even come from?' Walkiing past a fire place i saw a red dog wituandwith ...glasses? And a bigpurple dude who kind of looked like Lewis then a small orange dude with a smile on his face with an arm around Vivi who was next to the lewis dude. There was more photos of the 4 and a vase with some flowers in it.

When at the bottom of the stairs it seems as if there were like a hundred of them. The stairs was like a dark oak wood with some polishing type of stuff on then to make it shiny then to give it more colour there was a purple coloured rug over it. Following Vivi up the stairs we could hear panivked whispers coming from one of the room's to the left. Coming to a halt at the door Vivi gave a worried glance at the door and murmured what seemed as a little prayer under her breath before slamming the door open and a groan of pain on the other side with a thump.Popping a head around the door (yet again), Vivi saw the huge man from the photo in a purple vest and blowse wiyh black jeans and socks. He was wrapped up in the purple string more or less but only on his top half.

Looking around the room it looked like a type of office as there was a desk in the left corner with a computer and a big, blue book with a pen on top of it and a few empty coffee cups scattered around. There was like a bungalow in the other corner that was attached to the walls of that side which looks pretty cool if you ask me. Then there also was a few  draws near the door with a window on the left side of the room but the blinds were closed so you couldn't see  outside.

Vivi helped Lewis up off the floor ghen she turned towards the room which was as if a high security beam room with all the string and the other orange dude just tied up (or upside down if ta know what I'm saying) from the ceiling so his top came up and his arms where by his sides.

He looked at us with a nervous grin letting out a small "H-hi V-vivi," as she walked towards him pulling at the string and to show her concentration she had pulled her tongue out while i just stood awkwardly at the door. With a smaller thud thesmaller bloke fell to the floor exiting a yelp from the sudden contact of the hard surface.

Thd boy had turned towards me with a questioning look before turning to Vivi and asking "W-who is s-she?" To which she replied bouncily "This is Y/N!" As of hearing my name i look towards them and smiled softly with a little wave. I could tell they had more questions which i really don't want to answer but as if i got a blessing Vivi pipped up before they were said,"Oh! We have the pizza that's downstairs but it'll be cold if we leave it much longer!" And wiyh that they all rushed down stairs which reminds me that Vivi had bought my pizza so i could tidy the room for her as it's the least i could do so with that i lifted my hands to see them glow a vibrant red before it was distinguished, left with a bunch of string wrapped up.

Walking down the oak steps i see the three tucking into the pizza as if they hadn't had food in God knows how long. Joining them i sit quietly onto the floor and grab my meat feast and tuck in awell.

After a few minutes i am a third into my pizza and a voice spoke up "So... how did you two meet?"  The voice was a sort of deepish so i guessed it was Lewis. I gave Vivi a glance as she shrugged slightly before answering, "We met in the park i had seen her alone and talked with her for a bit until i asked her to join me." It wasn't a lie we did meet oin the park and we had talked until she asked me to come with her.

As the time had come for me to leave we had already cleaned the house, gave the boys a lecture, talked to each other and had played variety of games and it would be a lie if i said i didn't enjoy myself in these long moments.

"Guy's it's getting late and i really need to be getting home but i did enjoy this it was.....fun,"  that last word 'fun' had made me stop. When was it the last time i have actually been able to have fun? It seemed like decades ago. There was a sad chior of 'awwww's' that had erupted from the room which had made me giggle from their childishness, i stood up and began to walk towards the door giving Vivi a hug then Lewis. Vivi said that i should come back again soon as apparently they had enjoyed my company.
But as i turned to hug Arthur (as i had learnt his name to be) he was wearing something that was like a knife to me,
He was wearing a.....

-----------------------------------------------------------
I am so sorry that it had been forever since i had writen and i had realized ( well my sister pointed it out) but i had in fact added features to your character that i shouldn't have like the skin tone, hair, eye coulor and clothes  but there is a necklace i will introduce and your eyw coulor will go red when Pheonix appears. But yeah i am really sorry and see ya later my dudes.